Chapter 1:Meeting each other

Y/N's outfit for this chapter(if you don't like I won't force you to just act like your not wearing it, because I know how y'all be feeling)
Outfit:

Y/N's outfit for this chapter(if you don't like I won't force you to just act like your not wearing it, because I know how y'all be feeling)Outfit:

"Patrick I don't need an assistant I can handle myself and my work," Vera said with a chuckle.
"It's just a thought, Vera" he replied, "just see her first and how much she'll help you, and then give me a yes or no" Patrick begged.
"Fine" Vera said.

One of the helpers' onset came in Vera's RV.
"Some person named Y/N is here for you Vera do you want me to remove her off the premises?"
"No, she's here for an interview to be my assistant bring her in," Vera told, "Will do," he said walking out of the RV.
A few minutes passed and the RV door opened once again, and Vera stopped the conversation with Patrick and looked at you, her eyes widened at your beauty, you walked up to her and put your hand out for her to shake.
"Hello Ms.Farmiga I'm Y/N," you said as she jumped up and shook your hand. "H..Hi Y/N" she was amazed by your beauty and your fashion choice it was quite fascinating, "Uh take a seat Y/N," she said pointing to the seat as she sat in one herself.
"I'll leave this to you two, by the way, Vera her record is clear," Patrick said with a wink as he walked out of the RV. "Let's get started shall we".

"So Y/N do you have experience with being an assistant?" Vera questioned. "Yes, different times in a quite few different countries." You stated. "That's great! have you ever worked with a celebrity?" "a few but you're the first woman I worked with". "Really..?" She asked, "Yep!" "So..any family or partner I should know about in case you need to be excused one day?".
"Not much family because I travel a lot and no girlfriend or boyfriend" you admitted, and her eyes lighted up when you said 'Girlfriend', questions were asked and were answered, time went by very quickly.
"So before I have to get back on set, tell me about yourself," She told, as you went on about yourself she wasn't paying attention, she was more looking at how your skirt showed off your curves and your long beautiful legs.

"Well I'm glad to say you will be a perfect assistant for me," Vera said with a welcoming smile on her face, you both got up from the seats and you hugged her, and God you smelled so good like cinnamon, and she loved that in you.

"Y/N...how about you watch me on set? Get a little sneak peek"

"You know what..I will! Ms. Farmiga" you said with a bright smile, "You can just call me Vera sweet face," she said as you both walked out of the RV.

"Jeez what were you two doing having sex?" Patrick joked and Vera blushed.
"ALRIGHT PEOPLE LETS DO THIS" the director shouted.
You watched everyone do their scenes and hang out and joke around, you also got to hear Veras iconic scream, after the shooting day is done you look on your phone just to see it was 10:33pm.
Vera walked towards you smiling.
"Hi lovely lady" she said hugging you.
"Hi Vera, your acting is amazing," You said even though she may get told that all the time.
"Why thank you Y/N," she said kindly

"Do you have a ride home?" She asked you.

"No but I can just walk and then catch a bus the rest of the way"you said and she looked at you concerned, "no your not" she said and you looked at her confused "what do you mean?" You said with a Confused facial expression.

"Ill take you home"
"Thank you Vera"
"No problem love"

While Vera was driving while you were in the passenger seat texting your mom telling her that you are going to make it home safe.
"Do you always do that?" Vera asked
"What..?"
"Text your mom your ok"
"I'm a young woman with a mom who cares about her daughter so yes I do"
"I see your point"

After arriving at your apartment you both said your goodbyes and you went inside your apartment.
You threw your shoes off and laid in bed.
Vera is really pretty but she's my boss so I can't be thinking this way about her.

Vera arrived at her apartment that was very wealthy-looking, and it was a wonderful place too she got ready for bed and the whole time all she could think of was you and your body, your unreal face everything about was amazing and so memorizing.
Y/N is everything I want in women but she's my assistant and nothing more can happen.

What are you doing to me Vera
What are you doing to me Y/N

Word count: 829

It short chapter but I hope it was good enough for you guys!