Chapter 5:Party

You had just got off of work and it was somewhere around the time for the party, after showering and cleaning yourself up more you put on your dress and heels.
Fitting the dress onto your body you hear a car horn blow outside of your house. You put your heels on and grab your purse before going outside, it was a different car but you realized the person when they rolled down the window. "Hi Patrick Wilson"
"Hi Y/N Y/L/N Vera sent me over to get you" you says after I get inside of the car. He drives off and you two start conversation Patrick is really funny and seems like a very social person, he knows how to start conversation unlike you, your sort of a awkward person but very social but you really have no choice you an assistant so every day your most likely meeting someone new.
"I love the outfit" Patrick complimented and you thanked him.
Veras POV
I was in the club with some of the adult cast members we all talked as we waited for Patrick and Y/N, multiple minutes passed and I was growing impatient but they finally arrived and Y/N looked beautiful as always. Oh god!what am I thinking she's my assistant!
Y/N's POV
I walk in the club side by side with Patrick after searching for a while we see the cast at the bar and we sit next to them. "You look great Y/N" Lili complements me. "Thank you!" I respond. The night was great we danced, drank god I never had so much fun in a while.
"Hey Y/N!" Patrick yells and I follow his voice, "yes Patrick?"
"While sober I never really had the courage to ask you but I'm a bit tipsy now, so I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?" He asked and I was in total shock. "Well..Sure why not" I accept and he hugs me, and tries to go in for a kiss but a arm snatched me away from him. It was Vera, "Vera what was that?"
"What?What did I do?"
"I was talking to Patrick!"
"Jesus no need to yell I'm sorry"
"Sorry..i just..I need another drink" I stutter walking away from Vera. I'm tired but I'm still focused on the date with Patrick..

He seems like a nice guy who actually cares, ugh now I'm drunk emotional talking. I decide it was time for me to go home, I tell Patrick and he gladly takes me back to my house.

I flop lazily onto my bed not bothering to take off my dress but I did take my shoes off, throwing them somewhere. I was too drunk to care or notice.

The next morning

I woke up to knocking on my front door, I groan as the banging goes to my head. I get up and open the door not really caring who it was, I then go back to my bed after. "I could have been a robber you know.." A woman says..as I focus on the voice I realize it is Vera. "Hi..Vera.." I say in a groaning voice, "Hi Y/N, how are you?" She asked as I lay back in bed. "Hungover.." I reply and I hear footsteps going into my kitchen.
Soon later Vera comes back and sets herself next to me, "Drink this" she told me and that I do after sitting up in bed. "Can you help me with something?" I ask her.
"With what?"
"I have a date with Patrick-"
"You have a date Patrick?"
"Mhm...anyways-"
"Why?"
"Why not?" I chuckle but as I was about to continue my sentence she interrupted me again, "I don't want you to go" she told me in a demanding voice like she was saying it in a way that I had no choice..But to listen to her..

"Who are you to tell me what I can and can't do I'm a grown fucking woman!"
"Y/N-"
"No you will listen to me I-" I was going to speak my heart and truth until Vera interrupted me with her soft lips connecting to mine.
She removes herself from me, and I stay in total shock. "Y/N I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have done that your my assistant I'm in the wrong!"
"Vera I.."

Word count: 741

A/N:not gonna cap this chapter was rushed, anyways I have like twelve books in my drafts that I haven't even published yet..😔I literally just be bored asf. Anyways what should Y/N pick?
And go follow me on tiktok👊🤨 or your pussy stank. BYEE HAVE A GOOD DAYYYY

TIKTOK:@yourmomismybae.1