Chapter 2:First day

Y/N outfit for this chapter:

Your alarm clock woke you up and you remembered it was your first day of being Vera's assistant, you got ready for the day not wanting to be late

Locking and leaving your apartment you see Vera's car parked in front of your apartment.
She rolled down her window and waved.
"Vera? What are you doing here?" you questioned her.
"I didn't want you to be late on your first day, so get in I have no time for paparazzi today"
You got in the car and she drove away from your apartment.
"You don't have to pick me up every morning"
"I want to though" When that came out of her mouth you blushed and you don't know why, but Vera noticed and a smirk grew on her face.
Finally arriving on set she went to her dressing room.

"Yo Y/L/N," a man said walking towards you.

"Hi!" you said shaking his hand, "I need you to update Vera on an interview she's having with Patrick on the upcoming movie, it's tomorrow" He stated.

"Oh ok of course! Where exactly is her dressing room?" you asked

"Seriously your her so-called "assistant" and you don't know where her dressing room is," he said rolling his eyes, you faked a smile attempting to be the nicest you can but only God knows what you really wanted to say.
"Can you just tell me where it is, please!" you said slightly annoyed.
"To the right and watch your tone kid," He said as if he had some type of power over you.

"Goodness gracious" you mumbled to yourself.

Arriving at Vera's dressing room you open the door and it quickly slams behind you, you look up to find Vera only in her bra and panties, quickly looking away Vera just chuckles.
"It's fine love we are both women you can look"
"I..I'm sorry the door was unlocked and-"
"Y/N I said it was ok"
You clear your throat in embarrassment still looking away, "I uhm..I just wanted to tell you that you have an interview on the upcoming movie tomorrow".

"Is that all?" she asked
"Y..yes"
"Ok I'll remember that"
You nodded your head and left the room, you sighed
Dear lord that was embarrassing
You told yourself, you didn't know what was happening you have never fallen in love with any of the people you worked for, yes some may have flirted and that's why Vera is your first woman boss because half of the men were married! But you never flirted back.
"Hi Y/N" Patrick greeted
"Hi, Patrick!"
"So tell me how's your first day?"
"It has been wonderful" it was kinda a lie because of the random man being a pain in the ass.
Vera was in her outfit ready for the next scene and she saw you and Patrick talking, you weren't hers at least not yet, and Patrick was like a brother to Vera but he still had a slight chance with you. And just the thought of that made her jealous.
She walked up to you and Patrick and you both looked at her smiling.

"Hey Patrick maybe we should start practicing our lines"
"Uh sure ok," he said and then walked away looking for a place they could practice, Vera, kissed you on the cheek, and your face turned red. And then she just walked away, knowing the damage she had on you.

When they began shooting the scenes every time Vera had the chance to she would look at you deeply as if she just met her soulmate and every single time she'd do it you'd blush or look away.

You got a bit hungry so you went to the cast lounge where it's a bunch of snacks, you saw some cereal and decided that'll do, opening the box you saw a mouse eating the cereal! Dropping the box in fear you grabbed a broom and started hitting it.

"BACK DEMON BACK" You yelled loud enough for everyone to hear, Patrick and Vera came running into the room.
"Y/N are you ok?!" Patrick asked.
"NO ITS A MINI DEMON FROM HELL TRYING TO ATTACK ME," you said still hitting it
Patrick sighed and grabbed the broom then, picked the mouse up, " it's just an innocent little guy that's hungry"
You were still a bit afraid but calm now that everything had been settled.
"All the food in here is expired and we don't use this place anymore, I'll give you some of my food sweetheart come on," Vera said comforting you.
"Ok"
You could hear Patrick laugh as soon as you walked out.
"Mini demon from hell? Y/N" Vera said with a chuckle, "is that not what they are?" you joked

She laughed, and took you into her RV.

"Salad in the fridge and some other foods if you don't want that, I have my cheat days too" you ended up choosing the salad with some ranch. After eating Vera was still shooting the scenes so you decided to scroll on Instagram for a while.
"Come on Y/N it's time to go" Vera said walking in her RV, you yawned looking at your phone most of time was quite boring and tiring so you were glad it was finally time to go home.
"Are you tired?" she asked as you both were walking to her car. "A little" you replied, "you can sleep in the car," she said grabbing your hips and pulling you close as you both proceeded to walk to the car.

Word count: 937

A/N: Yo sorry this took so long, the next chapters are about to become more interesting over time, but for now I hope you enjoyed this! And once again if you did not like Y/N outfit in this chapter just act like you didn't wear it