Chapter 4: Public drama

Y/N outfit for this chapter:

You woke up in your apartment with fans still spamming you Instagram, your groaned in annoyance

After showering, brushing your teeth, and washing you face you were ready for work.
Leaving and locking your apartment you turned around to see a few paparazzi men outside you home.
You just froze and rolled your eyes as they took pictures.
"Do you people have no shame?!" You yelled at them unlocking your door and going inside your house.
You grabbed your phone and called Vera, after the 2nd call she answered.
"Hi Y/N" She says.
"I want you to get on Instagram and tell your fans that we aren't dating"
"Y/N-"
"Now Vera"
"Last time I checked I was YOUR boss, so why should I listen to you"
"You said we both know the truth so the public should know too!"
"It's not like they'll believe me"
"I don't CARE!this is ruining my life!"
"You don't think it's ruining my life too?!"
"Did I say that?No"
"Y/N if it's so important then you do it, and your late for work so get here now goodbye"
She hangs up before you could respond to her.

You grabbed your purse leaving the house once again, the paparazzi wasn't at your front door but this they were from a distance taking pictures.
You go to the bus stop and sit down, getting on your phone.

When the bus finally arrives, you get on.

"Hey aren't you Vera Farmiga's girlfriend?" A man asked in front of you.
"No" you say reaching in your bag and putting your headphones On.
When the bus stopped you got off and walked the rest of the way to set.

When you arrived on set you still had your headphones in, you started walking towards Vera's trailer as you were about to knock on the door she opened it, you walked inside your footsteps echoing the quiet trailer.

"How was the interview?" You asked her trying to break the tension.
"It was fine" She said with her back turned away from you.

"I need you to clear out my schedule for the weekend" She says with her back still turned.
"Ok" you respond back dryly.

After minutes of quietness, Vera made herself some Coffee and sat in front of you.

"I'm sorry about earlier it was just that paparazzi was at my house and I got overwhelmed with anger" you said.
"So you got angry at me for something that wasn't my fault?"
"Vera can you just accept my apology please"
"Fine Y/N I accept your apology" she said leaning back into her seat and still looking at you.
Wow the way she's looking at me is hot
You thought to yourself.
"You look hot when your mad" you said and then immediately covered your mouth with your hand.

"I'm sorry-"
"What did you just say?"
"I-"
She looked at you oddly was she mad or was this normal you didn't fucking know at this point everything was changing!
"Vera-"
"Tell me what you said" she once again interrupted you.
"I said you look hot when your mad.."
"Really..?" She said with a cocky smile.
"That doesn't mean anything!"
Vera was going to say something but a knock on the door interrupted her, she moved away from the table and opened the door. You were still in shock about the tension that just happened to you both.
I am not falling in love with my boss!

You kept telling yourself, you weren't..right?

You heard the door shut and the next thing you knew, Vera was gone.
You felt like you were going insane, you didn't like Vera but she made you feel so warm inside you groaned insanely loud and put your head on the table.
You saw a computer on the counter and grabbed it.
Turning it on it obviously had a password on it, you texted Vera and asked what was the the password. She gave it to you and you went on and got to work clearing her schedule for the weekend which was quite more difficult because her whole week was booked. It was 8:30pm and you had just finished clearing the weekend schedule. Vera was still shooting some scenes so you decided to get something to drink out of the fridge.

After a few more hours Vera came inside of the RV.
"Y/N come on" Vera said, and you got out of seat then followed Vera as you both walked to her car you looked down at your feet. "Y/N...me and Patrick is going to a party tomorrow would you like to come?" She asked.
"Sure.."
"Great!"
You didn't know if she was trying to clear things up between you two but she was acting like everything was ok when it wasn't it was weird. You both got in the car same routine of her dropping you off after complete silence in the car.

Word count: 835

A/N:this chapter sucked to me but I might re-write it.