Part -1

"yibooooo!!!! You stop there, if I catch you, I swear that you would be dead"
Zhan is running after Yibo.

"Dede, ith thiu thomith me thath thiu thont thug thanythone theveth thagain, thai twill thithutn thiur then
(Gege, if you promise me that if you won't hug anyone ever again, I will return your pen)" Yibo steals Zhan's pen because he has found ou that on his back Zhan was hugging his desk mate Mianmian.

It is break time. On the playground students are scattering here and there.
Besides Yibo is running a little squirrel, making hard for Zhan to catch him.

Actually, the teacher who was supposed to take Zhan's class before break, is on leave. So, on getting some spare time Zhan, Mianmian and some other students, were playing there some games where Zhan has to give her deskmate a side hug.

But, these internal affairs won't be leaked if there wasn't someone to take revenge on Zhan.

When he has requested his best friend Wen Qing, to play with them, she said "a-zhan, what's fun there to play those games where you have to cling onto others. Let's gossip"

Zhan was more interested in playing
, so he replied "I don't want to hear those garbage" and avoiding her started to play with others.

So being bored, she had gone roam around and found that Yibo was being punished outside the class and the door of the Yibo's class was closed from inside.

She thought "Zhan, even father has a forefather"

She grabbed that chance and started to chat with Yibo.
From the first day of the school, Yibo and Ning favour each other a lot. At first, Zhan felt a bit suspicious but he didn't wanted to waste his precious times on these two wastes.

But now he is regretting for his decision..

"Yibo, little bobo, please give me my things back, I am begging you. Ok, I will request auntie to let you sleep with me"
Zhan requests Yibo.

"Thiu thont thav tho thwark tho thard, latt night thai thlept twith thiu. Thai tham thored, thai thont twant to thany thore (you don't have to work so hard, last night I slept with you, I am bored, I don't want to any more)"
Yibo shouts loudly.

Standing afar Cheng, Kuan and Qing are enjoying the show.

"Kuan, should we give thanks our parents?" Cheng snorts.

"Qing, how does this idea can pop up in your brain?" Kuan asks Qing with a sigh.

Actually, Zhan wouldn't meddle into such s matter but that pen is made with feather and Mianmian gifted him this on his last birthday and Yibo knows that...

"Ok, can we negotiate?" Zhan asks with a serious voice, but from inside he is cursing Yibo....

To be continued...

*** Commission for the extras of this fic has been started, normal chapters would be, these are only for extras (max 2).....

free.https://ko-fi.com/thousandspinus/commissions