Part - 4

Zhan looks at Yibo first then at Qing. He can feel something is wrong. He knows Qing's extent of mischief. But she won't do something in front of Yibo and Yibo is merely a kid. So he fights with his brain to tell himself everything is fine and goes for the toilet to wash himself.

After a while when he comes back he sees Qing is doing her homework and Yibo is solving some problem of maths. Zhan feels that the air is too calm, but he can't guess anything.

He picks a slice of guava and scrutinizes it from both side.
"Why it is slightly reddish?"

To check he takes a bite and.............

.........................................
5 minutes later....

Qing is lying on the sofa holding a icepack on her swollen face. And Yibo is standing infront of Zhan hanging his head lower..

"De, thi thit thinottent( ge, she is innocent)" Yibo whines like a wet kitten.

"No, Zhan, we are equally..." Qing is just going to say something but both of them suddenly gets trembled by a loud shout.

"You two. From now on keep atleast 20 meters distance from me"

"Zhan, then from now will you gonna do all of my homeworks?" Qing asks.

"Thant the, thont thay that Thai thant thathowed tho theep twit thiu( and ge don't say that I'm not allowed to sleep with you)" Yibo's eyes are teary..

"My ass gonna sleep with you" Zhan frawns.

"What's the drama going on here?" Suddenly Kuan and Cheng appears out of nowhere.

"You guys continue, we are going to enjoy it with some snacks" saying this Kuan and Cheng pick up slices of guavas to eat....

"It's nicely sliced. Qing your fruit cutti skill is improving" Kuan says.

"Xiao Zhan, thanks for plucking up these" Cheng says.

"Go on, you will enjoy those very much" Zhan murmurs.

Yibo wants to stop the further tragedy. But he isn't allowed to talk now. And Qing isn't in such a condition to resist.

So they both is waiting for their death sentence.

10 minutes later......

Zhan, Kuan, Cheng are sitting on the couch. Qing and Yibo are sitting infront of them.

"Cheng next time if want to break legs, then target your brother's wife" Kuan says stoically.

"Then we won't have to see Mianmian for a while" Qing and Yibo joyfully shouts in unison.

"He isn't talking about her"- Cheng

Zhan is hearing everything and gradually blood's temperature is rising in his head.

"Am I joke to all of you people?" suddenly Zhan shouts.

"And you two, why do you hate Mianmian to this extent?" Zhan throws a fit in disgust.

"She is so clingy" - Qing

"Thant theety too ( and cheesy too)" - Yibo.

"Yibo, do I need to open the history of your cheesiness in front of everyone?"  Zhan grits his teeth.

"Ah, who does want to know what is happening in your household?" Suddenly Zhan's mom appears.

"Mom!!! Stop pulling mocking me" Zhan whines.

"Ok, ok. Now everyone come and eat theses"
She keeps a plate full of pastries in front them.

"Mom, thanks. All of those are my favourite flavours" Zhan smiles.

"It's Yibo. He brought a lot of candies. And I have made pastries with this" his mom says.

"A perfect wife" Cheng whispers in Kuan's ear and in return earns a death glare from Zhan.

To be continued.....