Part -5

It's night already. Qing has returned to her house after dinner. Kuan goes back to finish his homeworks and Cheng, he is watching cartoons.  Zhan is in his room with brushes and colours; he is painting. And Yibo, while returning to his place, Kuan has dragged Yibo with him by the neck. Yibo wanted to stay with Zhan and asked Zhan's mom for permission and with smiles she replied "Ask him. If he let you stay then who am I to intrude"

But Zhan is too angry to allow. He isn't angry because the thing Yibo did with him but Yibo's obsession over him. Yibo has to understand he isn't the only one in his life.

After returning to his room Yibo goes to the window and stares at the person sitting inside the opposite room. He knows if Zhan doesn't want, then no one can push him talk. So Yibo keeps watching him silently.

Yibo doesn't know when he falls asleep. When he wakes up he finds himself sitting in the same place of last night. Yibo checks the clock at it is 5:30 in the morning. He notices that the next window is closed. But he finds a piece of rolled paper beside him. By unfolding it, he discovers that it is his picture where he is drooling in his sleep. He hasn't have to give efforts to his brain to know who has drew it.

He smiles a little "theemth Dede thistnt thangry thanymore ( seems gege isn't angry anymore ).

But while going to school, Yibo sees that only Cheng and Kuan are waiting for him and Cheng informs that Zhan has something to do in school so he has left early.

By sleeping, sitting in the same place, Yibo's back is already hurting a lot. So, today instead of riding his own cycle, Kuan carries his brother with him.

At the lunch break, Yibo finds that sitting alone at the corner Zhan is munching his food, Yibo looks around and finds Mianmian is nowhere to find. He scrupulously walks there and asks in a low voice "the, than thai thit there (ge, can I sit here)?

As Zhan doesn't reply, Yibo takes it as a yes and climb up onto the chair. As Zhan exercises everyday, he has already started to gain tough muscles. After sitting properly, Yibo hugs Zhan's upper arm, and leaning on he says "thant thiu( thank you )"

Zhan notices that Yibo's shirt is not buttoned and it is wide open, exposing half of his chest. Yibo normally wears shirt this way when he feels hot or sweats. So ignoring it,
in reply Zhan just says "don't drool so much, you will have rashes".

They are silently enjoying their food, when suddenly Xuxu appears out of nowhere, and as he finds one chair is empty after asking Zhan she sits there.

But after a while Zhan says in such a low voice, that Yibo can hear him as he is sitting beside him, but sitting opposite Xuxu can't hear him "Bobo, wear your shirt properly. You will have a cold and this is school, not my bedroom"

Yibo doesn't know with such temperature outside, when people are almost burnt by sun how can he catch cold. But however, as brother Zhan has told him, he follows it.

Later Mianmian also joins them with four icecreams. And after enjoying it silently everyone returns to their respective classes.

                            The End