Part-2

"thiet, thui than (yes, we can)" Yibo nods.

"How?" Zhan pouts.

"The drama has ended" heaving a shy Qing leaves for her classroom.

"Meeth me atther thool ( meet me after school)" Yibo smriks.

"Fine" Zhan agrees.

At the school gate....

Zhan is waiting for Yibo, he is nervous, tapping his feet on ground; these days it's very tough to predict Yibo's mood. No one knows what he is cooking in his head.

After 15 minutes or so, while chatting with his friends Yibo comes at the gate.

"What keeps you this late?" Zhan whins.

Yibo stretches his body and arms "ahhh!! Theet thays thai tham thampt thitily ( these days I am cramped easily). Thothe thet tho ( ok, let's go)"

Yibo turns back and enters inside the school again.

"Hey, wait where are you going?" Zhan runs behind him.
Kuan is in senior years. So his class ends up one hour after them. If there's not anything urgent, Yibo, Zhan and Cheng wait for him and return home together. Till then, those three either roam outside or play.

"There ith thill thorthy thait tinith leth. Lett tho tho the thoundThere's still 45 min, let's go to the ground)" Yibo drags Zhan at the corner of the ground and stops.

"What now"  Zhan furrows his brows.

Yibo lifts his finger and points at the guava tree infront.

"What? Wanna climb up?" Zhan teases.

"No, thiu thare thoing tho tho thup and thluth thome ( you are going to go up and pluck some)" Yibo says like it is a cakewalk.

"Whaat?? Are you crazy?" Zhan's eyes widen.

"Ok, then" Yibo turns around.

"Ok, fine fine" Zhan snakes his arm around the trunk and slowly climbs up jumping from one branch to another.
And when he goes up enough to reach the green guavas hanging there, he starts to pluck one by one.

Mianmian was near around, waiting for her mother. Seeing Zhan on the tree she runs towards "Zhan, what are you doing? Come down. If you fall from there, you will get hurt. Zhan, please get down"

Yibo furrows his eyes "are you his mom?"

"Huh!!" She ignores Yibo

"Hey, Mian, want some?" Zhan waves his hand behind from leaves and branches.

"No, you just come down"

"Hey, Yibo I want my shares" Qing shouts, after knowing what's going on there.

"Qing, how could you be so..." Mianmian hisses.

"Piss off" Yibo and Qing yells at unison.

Zhan grounds with two handful of green guavas.

Yibo and Qing snatches from Zhan's hand as much as they can hold.

Seeing, there is nothing left for her Mianmian frowns a little.

Zhan chuckles, and hands out two pieces from his pocket "here, take it, I have hidden this for you"

"Thanks" she blushes.

But those two gremlins are observing the whole incident.

"Bobo, have anything in mind" Qing whispers.

"Thai tham thathtwat thetared ( I am always prepared)" Yibo smiles devilishly.

Cheng had a punishment to stay for another 45 minutes, because of breaking a leg of a bench. When he had been released, Kuan's class was almost over. They meet inside the school building and goes outside to fetch their brothers.

To be continued....

A/N:And yes, I have created an YouTube channel to publish my fics as audio story. I know, I ain't good at it, still I am trying, to make those more perfect. The channel is at the same name ThousandsPinus.