Part-3

"Mom, we are home" Zhan enters with Qing.

"Qing!! my girl, how are you?" Zhan's mom greets her heartedly.

Qing smiles "I am ok auntie. Auntie, I have a project to finish. I need Zhan's help. So I will stay here till evening"

"There's no way, I will let you go before dinner. Now go inside"

"Thanks, Auntie"

Then suddenly Zhan's mom realises that Cheng is missing.
"You two are here, where's Cheng? His class should have ended before Zhan's"

"It's his fault" Zhan sneers.

"Zhan, don't tell me, you two have fought again, and you have left him at school" Zhan's mom rolls her eyes.

"Mom!! your son has been punished for breaking the leg of a bench. He will return with Kuan"

"Then they should have broken his leg. He deserves it" saying this Zhan's mom goes into the kitchen to finish the rest of the chores.

"Zhan, your mom is so cool," Qing says.

"Yes, Yibo says too"

In the evening Yibo comes to Zhan's place. Qing opens the door.

"You are here"

"Twere thit thi ( where is he)?" Yibo whispers.

"Sleeping" Qing replies.

"Thit tholth tan, thont tnow twat thood thad that tiantian thut tee tin thit thanta ( this old man, don't know what good that Mianmian sees in this grandpa!!) Yibo snorts.

" She is so clingy" Qing makes an awkward face full of dissatisfaction.

"Thowtheder, thold thit ( however, hold this)" Yibo gives a carry bag to Qing.

"What is this?" Qing tries to peek into.

"Thit thit thonty thor thim, thont theden there tho thy( this is only for him, don't even dare to try)"

Yibo just has warned Qing. But it is too late. Before completing Yibo's sentence Qing picks up a piece of guava and puts it into her mouth.

And she realises it's her till now this is her only regret in her life. After realising what she has eaten she even doesn't dare to close her mouth. She immediately runs to the kitchen. After a while when she feels better, she comes to Yibo and asks with widen eyes
"how much amount of salt and chilli have you put?"

"(Thot thare tthoket thin talt than thili twater thor thu thout (Those are soaked in salt and chili water for 2 hours"

"What the.. Are you insane?" Qing says.

"Thont thel thanythone (Don't tell anyone)"

"Ok, but don't you feel it's too much?"

"The thethet thit, thor thinthoting the (he deserves it for ignoring me)" Yibo frawns.

Qing too doesn't want Mianmian to get too close to Zhan. But she thinks this time Yibo is crossing line.

Upon seeing Qing is sulking Yibo coaxes her "thont twarry, thai thing they thim thutter. the (don't worry, I won't let him suffer. See)" Yibo shows her that he has already brought a lot of chocolates, which Zhan loves to eat.

Now Qing smiles and pinches Yibo's cheeks "that's Zhan's Yibo"

"Thont, thit thutt (don't, it hurts)" while rubbing his cheeks Yibo says with rolling eyes.

Due to the noise of their conversation, Zhan wakes up and sees that Yibo and Qing are chatting happily.

Zhan feels that something is wrong. He furrows his brows and asks "You two are together!! That's mean something is fishy. Spit it out"

"Oh, Zhan, you are up? There's nothing wrong going on. See for you Yibo has washed and sliced so many guavas. Wash your mouth, face and hands at first. Then try some" Qing points at the plate full of sliced guavas kept in front.

To be continued....