chap 2

HIM
Stars danced around my vision, jerking me awake. Suddenly everything in my vision was clear. The side of my face was throbbing with pain.

"Did you just...slap me?" I asked as my vision got blurry again but before it got totally hazy her face filled up the line of my sight. Before I just could make the faint outline of her body but now I could see her properly.

"Yes. You weren't waking up and I couldn't drag your huge tall body all by myself can I?" She said rolling her eyes which were....pretty big. She was also kind of pretty. Wearing a black loose full-sleeves shirt and her hair were half out of her ponytail, the wind making them dance lightly, swishing against her headphones that were dangling from her neck.

"-you are gonna die if we don't stop this" her voice pulling my attention from her hair to her face again.
"What?" I asked then a sharp pain at my side made me wince again, turning my vision blurry again.

"We need to stop this bleeding and for that I am going to wrap my scarf around the wound and it's gonna hurt so brace yourself" she said unwrapping the scarf around her neck and tying it around my wound and closing it with a tight knot Making me almost scream with pain.

"You....are...cruel" I breathed out through my clenched.
"Whatever, now we need to get to your car" she said ignoring my comment completely.
I tried to straighten with a grunt and pointed my finger to the left side of the ground.
"That's no far we'll make it" she said in a determined voice.
She reached down to help me stand. But I just looked at her with my eyebrows raised.
"What?" She said and I scoffed despite being in affliction. There is no way she can carry me all the way to my car. When she stood up I eyed her figure and she was...small. And I was probably I foot taller than her.

"Ah you think I can't lift you?" She said as she cocked her eyebrow, reading the question in my eyes.
Before I can answer she scooped down and slid her arm around my back while with the other one she slid my arm over her shoulder and lifted me up in a standing position with a surprising strength.

She looked up and smirked at me and I couldn't help but give her the bewildered look. She was short and petite. I could feel her ribs against my own and i still was in the surprise of how she was supporting my weight. I wasn't exactly bulky or muscley but still I had a built.
She started walking with me in the direction carefully so that I don't feel much pain but that was inevitable. My brain was begging to shut down but I couldn't now. We are almost there. I need to hold on.

HER
He was really heavy. And I was practically supporting all of his weight as he could barely walk on his own. But it's okay. If I can turn on that huge ass crappy generator at home, there is no way I can't do this.
A new resolve crept up in me and i let it consume me as I started walking faster, with the boy groaning with every step.

"The...re" he said and we neared a huge car that looked like a jeep? Whatever it was but It was tall and was huge and all the resolute that was built up in me already began to crumble as I started thinking how will I manage to get him up to it.

A low chuckle pulled me back from my reverie. I looked up to see him looking me in amusement despite his pain.
"Relax little minion. I can get to the car seat on my own" he released himself of my hold, swayed but I caught him.
"Little minion??? You are lucky you are injured or I would've literally killed you" I growled at him.
"I have no doubt in that" he said as he jerked off my hold and heaved himself up in the seat with a painful groan, making me wince.
He leaned against the seat and let out a breath.

"Now we need to call your friends so they can drive you to the hospital" I said. "Where is your phone?"
He reached down and unlocked it. He called a number and put it on speaker. Almost immediately the receiver answered.... with a curse.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" a girl's voice screamed, piercing my ear curtains.
"WE WERE SEARCHING FOR YOU ALL OVER THE RESORT-" another voice cut in. This time male, "DID THOSE ASSHOLES DO ANYTHING TO YOU??"
More voices followed, screaming to know where he is without giving him a change to talk. He was trying his best to cut them off but he was on the verge of death, so exasperated I snatched the phone from his hands.

"Can you all shut up and let him talk???" All of them abruptly stopped talking and then after a heartbeat the girl screamed. Again.
"WHO ARE YOU? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE-" I cut her off
"Come to the parking lot to his car and take him to the hospital he is about to die" I said and cut the call.
"Bro your friends talk alot-" I turned to him only to find him doubled over in anguish.

"Hey are you okay!?" I heaved myself up to the seat to face him, holding the door bars for support. I searched around the dashboard and found a water bottle. With one hand I grabbed it and brought it to his lips. Letting go of the side bars I barely managed to keep myself stand as I fed him water.
"I am...fine now" he choked out, calming my racing heart.

He leaned back against the seat and closed his eyes, looking a little peaceful than he did before. The street light was shining on his, illuminating his face. I hadn't failed to notice how gorgeous he was. That was the first thing I noticed about him when I shone the light on to him. Yes I know. No need to look at me like that whoever is reading this.

He has big eyes, full lips, hair so fluffy, straight and long, covering his forehead completely. Looking at him made me feel antsy about how I look. And oh my god I hadn't even checked how was i looking this whole time. I must be looking like a total madwoman. Looking in the side mirror at my self, I sucked in a breath. I looked absolutely abominable. My hair were all out of my ponytail and my shirt and face was stained with blood. And all my liptint was gone leaving my lips pale and dead looking.

"What's...your...name?" His voiced jerked off the thoughts and I turned to him, he was watching me.
"I don't see how is that any of your business" I said rolling my eyes, trying to keep the butterflies down in my stomach as he chuckled.
"Of course it's....my business....you practically saved my life" he breathed out the words.

"Stop talking-" my command was cut off as someone grabbed me by the back of my shirt and yanked me down and slammed me down the pavement, like a plate of steel.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM WHAT DID YOU DO!?" I came face to face with a  gorgeous girl with a cat eyeliner. Her eyes were piercing daggers through my soul. And God her voice was awfully loud.

Before I could answer someone else did.
"She...saved...my life Sharina..let her...go" he croaked from above as Sharina gasped letting me go and scrambling over to him.
"My god you are bleeding like shit" said another boy around my age.
He tried to choke out a reply but then fell limp against the seat.

"You need to take him to the hospital now!" I shouted in dread, but they were already on it. They all got in the car, slamming of car doors and driving off with an alarming speed, leaving me alone in the parking lot.

Tears trickled down my face and I was surprised to find them mine. I felt so worried and alone. A phone call sliced through the quiet making me jump. With trembling hands I reached for my phone in my pocket and answered.

"Hello-" a familiar voice cut through mine.
"Where are you????? It's been almost two hours" mom shouted.
"Sorry I-i got lost mom" I said wiping away my tears.
"Whatever come back now we are leaving" she said and cut the call.
I got up and ran to the washroom to make it seem like I wasn't just saving someone in jeopardy.

Luckily my shirt was black so the blood wasn't noticable. I just need to wash stains of blood of my face. As I entered the washroom I gasped at my sight. Somehow I looked worser than I did at the car. I looked... disheveled. And what pissed me off were the tears that streaked through the blood on my face.

But the tears didn't stop as I was washing my face. Why in the world am I even crying? Even I don't know. I am just...so worried. What if he- no he is gonna survive it. And if he doesn't...that's none of my concern.
But why was my heart so heavy as I made my way back to my parents?