365. Making Amends

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Blaze closed the door and quickly scanned for his mother. He found her sitting on one of the steps, and it seemed like she was crying. He slowly walked towards her, and sat next to her. He hesitated, before leaning over and giving her a hug. "I'm sorry, mom." He said in a low voice, but not a whisper.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"I guess I was just angry with myself that I never got to know you that well, and you died before I was at least 10." He added. "It's my fault too. I should have backed out of the stunt. But I didn't, because I wanted to make you proud. Instead, I just failed everyone I loved." Cloudia sniffed. She hugged him back after a while. "Could you possibly forgive me, Blaze?" She asked shakily.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"I'll forgive you, if you can forgive me. I really shouldn't have lashed out at my own mother like that. I don't know what I was thinking." Blaze scoffed. "Deal." She answered with a warm smile, hugging him tighter. "Do you think I should go see your father?" She asked him.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Uh, I'm not really sure. He's already with another woman though. He knew you were never coming back, and I hated to see him in the miserable state that he was in, so I set him up with someone that would make him almost as happy as you made him." Blaze said. "And there's that heart of gold I knew you've always had. I hope that never changes about you." Cloudia smiled.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Also, what's the deal with that Rainbow haired girl? When did you guys meet?" She asked. "Well, I met her in person when I was 16, and that was during a silly soccer competition. We started talking more after that, and playing mini soccer games." He answered. "Yep. An athlete just like your father." She giggled.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"The day we started dating, neither of us really asked each other out. We just...naturally made out under her favorite climbing tree at school, and from there we were dating. That...was also the day we both lost our virginity to each other..." He nervously laughed. "Oh wow! Part of me gets the feeling that...just like your father, you have a sort of...'Wild Side' when it comes to fun behind closed doors." She teased.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Heh. Yeah...she only asked me to because she was going on a date with another guy due to a deal she made with him to help him get over her, and she already knew what HE wanted to do with her, and she didn't want him to be her first. She said she wanted someone special to do it. And I guess that someone was me." Blaze shrugged.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"I proposed to her about 5 months later, and I waited on her to be ready for marriage for 15 years. I'm okay with that, just a shocking amount of time. She also...got pregnant, at 16. With triplets. One kid was made by me, the other two were from different times she had sex with the other dads. Not gonna lie, I was upset that only one was mine, but I promised to raise them and treat them all like they were mine." Blaze said. "And I know you would. You've got a loyal side to you as well." She smiled warmly.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎