374. Good Luck, Zephyr. (He'll Need It)

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Zephyr and Hoops were already in the pool with Louie and Tyler, and Travis was hanging out with his dad. "Don't worry Dirk. You guys can occupy guestroom 5 if you want. We'll be out here to hear how it went, obviously." Blaze laughed.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Dude, her brother is seriously the most annoying burden you could imagine. I respect that he's tryna protect her, but even he can't protect her sexy body for long. I mean, we could just be kissing a little too intently, and he literally, grabs me by the collar of my shirt and gives me a death stare." Dirk said.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Well damn. These days I'm lucky enough if Dash even let's me grab her ass or something. Speaking of the ladies, here they are." Blaze smirked. "Girls, I don't think I can do this..." Applejack panicked. "It's alright, AJ. There really is no rush. But this might be your only easy shot at getting this done before your brother steps in again." Rainbow warned, walking over to grab a cider.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Zephyr's eyes locked on to her immediately. "Uh, Hoops...I know we aren't on the best of terms, but am I the only one who sees that?" He asked, tapping his shoulder. "Sees what? Oh, you mean Rainbow Dash in her bathing suit. I've seen her in that same design years ago, but now she looks even better in it because her body's grown. In all the sexiest places that is." Hoops snickered.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Then, remembering his conversation with her, he immediately looked away. "I don't know about you, but Zephyr Breeze, is gonna get some of that body with ease." Zephyr joked. "Good luck. I can tell you now that is NOT gonna go well." Hoops warned. "Looks like Zephyr's noticed Rainbow already." Sunset snickered. "Now this I have to see!" Rarity cooed. "Oh no..." Fluttershy squeaked.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

He walked up to her he casually slapped her backside, causing her to choke on her drink when she flinched. "Zeph, what the hell?!" She fussed, turning around and coughing. He smirked, looking her up and down. "No. Just no." Was all she said. "You seriously can't tell me no when you look like that. You're practically ASKING for me to say something." Zephyr laughed.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"This isn't for you, and never will be. When will you get it through your head that I'm not into you, despite what I may have felt years ago, I don't like you. You know who I'm with and who I like, so quit it." Rainbow said, rolling het eyes. "Wait, what did you feel years ago? You apparently hated me since you met me. Are you saying you had possible feelings for the one and only?" He asked.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Zeph, listen. I was in a early relationship, and when you kissed me I might have felt slightly fuzzy inside, but not anymore. You blew any shot you had at being with me. You mostly ruined it with the dare." Rainbow argued, drinking more of her cider. Dirk took this time to grab AppleJack's arm and drag her away from the party. "Oop! There they go! Have fun, darling!" Rarity called, waving at her best friend.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Dirk dragged her into guestroom five, locking the door incase anyone tried to come in. He sighed of relief when they were finally alone. "Damn." He whispered. "What's wrong?" AppleJack asked. "I'm horny as shit, and I'm tired of being a virgin, who's always teased and cock blocked by your dickhead of a brother." He said. "Big Mac has good intentions, but he can be a bit of a pain at times..." AppleJack sighed.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎