Baby I'm Tired 🥺

Cute fanart found lookie >:3 ^

When the 5 woke up in the morning, Quackity refused to leave the bed.

"Quackieeee!! Get upppp!!!" George whined, deciding eventually to snuggle up to Quackity as he huffed.

"Gogy, baby, I'm tired though 🥺" he whined, fluffing his wings as he yawned.

"But..movies 🥺" Gogy whined. "And ⟟ wanna go out today!!!"

"Baby, you could go with Dream or Sapnap, okay? I'm really sleepy.." Quackity mumbled before slowly falling back asleep.

"Okayyy..." Gogy gave Quackity a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving to let him sleep.

When he went to the living room, he saw Karl sitting on Dream's lap while Sapnap was putting away the dishes.

"Gogy!!!" Karl giggled, making grabby hands for the other boy, making George decide to sit on Karl's lap and snuggle. The two snuggled for a while on the couch while Dream went to check on Quackity.

"Sapnap, cuddles!!" Karl huffed. His love language was touch, and the other boys learned that quickly. Having known that, they aren't at all suprised when Karl demands hugs or kisses.

"Okay okay, coming." Sapnap chuckled, putting the last of the dishes away and laying down with the cat boys, giving them many hugs and kisses.

"Sapnap, I wanna work again." Karl sighed after a few minutes of non-stop giggling and little kisses.

"What? Karl, you got really hurt last time. Are you sure?" Sapnap asked. He was being a good fiancé, looking out for Karl. But Karl didn't want to hear it.

"Yes I'm sure Pandas, why wouldn't I be?" Karl huffed.

"Well..we could use more hackers since some are out right now.." George pointed out, making Karl nod.

"Exactly! I'm okay now, and I can help!" Karl exclaimed, his little cat tail now starting to sway a little happily. "Besides, I'm not bad at hacking! I could get better at it, and since it's hacking of all things I wouldn't be hurt!"

"Well..we'll talk to Dream later, okay?" Sapnap smiled. "And stop calling me Pandas 😤"

The three laughed as Dream came back, smiling as he saw the men he loved laughing and enjoying themselves.

"Guys, come on. Quackity needs cuddles." Dream said, smiling as Karl and George rushed over to the boy's shared bedroom and snuggled up to Quackity.

(Where do they get their furniture from?? GIANTS???)

"Hmmm..?" Quackity hummed, yawning and opening his eyes to see the men he loved so much around him cuddling and watching TV.

"Love you, Quackster." Dream smiled and kissed Quackity's head.

"Love you too..they all fell asleep?" Quackity smiled.

"Yeah, good thing too. Karl's definitely tired." Dream sighed, laying back down and falling asleep.

Fluffy chapter >:DD
TAKE CARE OF URSELF PLEASE GO GET WATER AND MAYBE SOME FOOD? ☺️
-Your beloved author Karl Jamie 🐝