Chapter 47

The traffic jam lasted for another few hours . You stayed sleeping while Izuku admired the scenery (and you), quietly listening to music. By the time you guys had gotten back to the dorm the sun had gone down and a beautiful sunset could be seen.

Izuku gently woke you up and you stepped out of the car still feeling sleepy, and the place Izuku parked was a block away from the dorm.

"I'm so tired" you groaned, causing Izuku to ask if you wanted him to carry you and of course you said yes. There was no one in the dorm lounge, it was almost "lights out" time, and Aizawl would be scanning the halls making sure everyone was in their rooms

You came off Izuku and let him know you would just walk the rest of the way. Even though you were tired you quickly made your way to your room and shut the door. You immediately wanted to hop in bed but you knew you were sweating from all the fun you had.

You went over to your shower and turned on the water testing it to make sure it wasn't too hot or too cold. You considered washing your hair while in there but knew it was going to take way to long, it was late and you were already exhausted.

"If I washed my hair I'd prolly fall  asleep" you thought while washing your shoulders. Instead you just rinsed it and put it into four braids and probably let it dry overnight. Starting to feel tired again you rinsed off the suds grabbed the towel and walked out.

After getting change you went to go to bed. Almost immediately you started sneezing and had a headache it was like you caught the flu within a few seconds.

"I literally just put these sheets on" you thought. You tried just leaving the sheets on but you knew you wouldn't be able to go to sleep so upset and groggy, you changed them. You tossed the old sheets into the dirty clothes bin and hopped in bed.

"I didn't know I was allergic to those sheets?" You though, while being much more comfortable in the new ones. You gave yourself a mental reminder to throw them out.

You picked up your phone and texted Izuku good night and wished him sweet dreams, with him responding almost immediately.

For this chapter just imagine each dorm room has its own bathroom