Chapter 56

Episode 52 (Season 3)

You were completely surprised, was Izuku really questioning what it means to be a hero even after wanting to be on for pretty much forever?

"Well villains hurt innocent people, and heros only hurt villains after they hurt someone else, so they usually protect more people than they hurt and for villains, its the opposite pretty much all the time. So it's kinda like the villains started it" You shrugged. 

Izuku listened and then nodded. "Do you think it's wrong that I somewhat relate to Stain?" He asked.

"No of course not, you don't agree with his morals or what he did but you only relate to looking up to All Might and being determined, which I think it great." You said smiling, hoping to lighten the mood. 

"Yea I guess so, that's also when I started thinking that you weren't actually evil because you didn't even know we were going to the mall. So how did he know I was there? And why did he choose me, everyone in the class likes All Might. Maybe he knows about my quirk?" Izuku started mumbling then quickly stopped and zoomed out of your room with a quick "thank you", leaving his soba behind. 

You laughed a bit and said goodbye to him but also started thinking I show the league knew they were there. you ended up deciding that it could have been anyone in the mall who told them considering how big it is. 

You relaxed the rest of the night, finished the soba, and went to bed early for school the next day. 

Time Skip: You are in class

Aizawa began talking about receiving provisional licenses, which were the reason you came back to UA.

You had taken the text before you even came to UA  and had your license but it was soon expiring, so when UA called and said they would let you take it again, which otherwise you would be unable to do.   

He spoke of the important and difficulty of getting one, which you already knew. You were surprised when more pro heros walked into the room and told the class that you would be working on special moves.

He explained that the class will only have 10 days to come up with a special move, which you felt was too little time but you weren't going to complain. It was also annoying that this was going to be the rest of your summer vacation, you weren't able to do much this summer. 

You sulked when he said you would have to improve your suits too, because yours was as decked out as it could be without being too heavy. 

Immediately the students started working with Ectoplasm's clones. And you had no idea what you would make your special move. 

You were fighting the clone when your attention turned to Bakugou, who made a huge explosion and killing the clone, and rudely demanding another. 

You saw Izuku in-front  of the development studio, you jogged over to him and spoke with I'm about special moves. You were going to ask him about why he rushed out yesterday but Uraraka started running toward you guys, yelling Izuku's name. 

An explosion from the studio blasted through the doors sending both you and Izuku flying. A girl fell onto you and you opened your eyes to get a clear view of her boobs. 

She hopped off, said she didn't remember anyone from Class 1A and started going back into the studio.

The moment Izuku mentioned changing his costume she launched herself towards him with a crazy smile on her face. 

Power Loader, the hero who was scolding Hatsume earlier invited you guys into the lab and it was full with tools. 

The four of you gave him your suit instructions and he explained the process of changing your costume. 

Izuku said he would like some support for his arms when Hatsume started grabbing all over this suit, feeling his muscles and scaring him. 

She threw a massive metal suit on him, which was fine at first, until it started malfunctioning. 

"MY SPINE" Izuku cried out making you laugh and Hatsume stopped the program with a smile. 

With any problems you guys stated she continued giving you guys machines to help, which all malfunctioned. She gave Iida boosters on his arms that sent him straight to the ceiling. 

You could see Izuku was still thinking about the special move, you didn't want to give him a direct answer so you just stood near him and started moving your legs a bunch. Hoping he would understand that he should use his legs. 

Power Loader started talking about all the things Hatsume has done, and showed the pile of creations she hs made, which was quite impressive. 

Finally Izuku realized that he should use his legs, and you smiled, sure that it was you who made him realize. 

A/N:

I will rewrite the previous chapters to mach up sometime soon. Thank you for reading!