Chapter 53

Time Skip: It's the next day of class

Uraraka POV:

Feeling the phone the league gave me vibrating in my pocket consistently, I asked to go to the bathroom. 

I reluctantly picked up the phone to read the message. I knew it had to be about Y/N, she had just stopped some other villains plans and the leauge probably felt threatened. 

I'm tired of hurting her.

Shigaraki  

You know what to do

Uraraka

Where is it?

Shigaraki

It should be in the vending machines, we made it for you. Buy the sprite on B3

Uraraka left him on read, feeling horrible because she knew sprite was your favorite drink. She wondered how the league knew that and how much they really know about you.

"Do they even need me?" Uraraka questioned, quickly dismissing the thought, she did not want to stress herself out. The whole reason the league recruited her was to gain information on you and she's already told them everything important. 

Uraraka bought the sprite and a few other snacks before heading back to class. 

"We have decided to give everyone a 2 day extension for all assignments given the recent event" Nezu announced, mentioning the almost-plane crash. 

You mentally threw your hands top in celebration, knowing that you would still put your work off to he last minute. 

Once Nezu finished his announcements, Aizawa dismissed the class to lunch early, much earlier than the other classes. 

The entire class rush out of their seats to the lunchroom, excited to not have to wait in a long line. 

You managed to be on of the first 10 people in line, you were ecstatic todays lunch was your favorite food.

You grabbed your lunch and sat down with Bakugou, Kirishima, Mina, Denki, Sero, and Jirou. 

A few minutes into lunch Uraraka offered you a sprite, and gave you some of the other snacks she bought, saying it was a "gift" after you saved all those people. She quickly left to go sit with Deku after you accepted it. 

"Now I want sprite" Mina mumbled, with the others agreeing. You guys decided to all get sprites, you went with them because you didn't want to sit alone. 

"We should see who can drink theirs the fastest" Denki announced after you guys sat down.

"YOU DAMN EXTRAS COULD NEVER COMPETE WITH ME" Bakugou yelled. 

You immediately agreed, sure that you would win. You and Deku always had competitions like this, and you won almost every time. 

You all opened you drinks and counted down from 3, chugging immediately after saying "1".

You let out an unexpectedly loud burp after winning, prompting every on to laugh except Bakugou, who just made a face of disgust. 

AN:

Sorry for not posting! I'm actually going to start posting again, most likely on Thursdays once a week. Once I start regularly posting I may upload twice a week.

Please let me know of any misspellings!

Please remember to vote!