35

ϟ  6 months later ϟ

ϟ 6 months later ϟ

The Potters heard a knock at their door on a regular Tuesday afternoon. Who knew that it wasn't going to be a regular Tuesday afternoon.

"Lils can you get the door?" James Potter said from upstairs of their house.

Lily yelled back yes and went to the door with her wand in her hand.

"Hello, are you Lily Evans?" A man said.

Lily furrowed her eyebrows slightly confused at the use of her maiden name, "Yes I am her."

The man handed her a dirty used journal, "A Lacey Evans has left a diary in your possession, Ms. Evans."

That confused Lily even more. She hadn't recognized that name.

"I am sorry I don't know anybody by that name."

A wolf in the kitchen of the Potter's house picked up their conversion and ran to the door to see what Lacey wanted.

Lily glanced back when she heard running, a hand went over her shoulder and took that diary.

Remus stared at the diary immediately recognizing the journal, always in the hands of Lacey Evans, getting out of his trance he looked up to the man and gave him a nod with a smile.

Lily looked between Remus and the man very confused but nonetheless gave a polite smile and thank you before closing the door following the werewolf who was still staring at the diary.

"-Remus what-whose is that?" Lily asked.

"What happened to her...?" Remus whispered.

Lily put her hand on Remus' shoulder trying to comfort him, "Whose is that?"

Remus looked up at Lily for the first time showing the tears in his eyes.

"Lily...she was your twin- you should read this first," Remus said handing the diary to Lily.

"I never had a twin."

"Lils just read it... I will give you some privacy to read it," Remus said getting up from the couch and leaving Lily.

Hesitantly Lily opened the diary and began the tragedy of Lacey Rhea Evans.

****

i always hoped the best for you  - your sister

Lily closed the diary with tears streaming down her face.

Choking a sob she ran into the kitchen where the werewolf was.

"I-I had a sister-a twin, why didn't I remember? Why did I do that to her?"

Remus sadly sighed and got up to comfort the mourning ginger.

"I don't know Lils, I remembered her after I shifted in 4th year maybe."

"I have a sister and a niece..."

One broken heart and one million questions.