36

ϟ October 31 ϟ

ϟ October 31 ϟ

"Lily he's here! Take Harry upstairs!" James bolted up to grab his wand to protect the love of his life and his son.

Lily grabbed Harry out of his crib and ran up the stairs. She went into Harry's nursery and put him into his crib.

Trying to calm Harry she listened for any noises outside of the door. She heard a couple of clatters then all silence.

A heart-dropping silence then a bang. Lily's eyes filled with tears knowing that was her husband's dead body dropping to the floor.

Lily looked at Harry with a smile hoping it would comfort him.

"Harry, mommy loves you, daddy loves you."

The door slammed open and there was Voldemort.

"Lily Potter, stand aside," The Dark Lord said.

Lily did nothing.

"Lily, Lily, Lily, I was told not to come to hurt you but I need your son to complete the second part of my prophecy," Voldemort said.

Lily still did nothing.

"I have taken multiple things from you...your sister, your memories of your sister, your husband, and now your child."

Lily let out a sob.

"You see Lily I didn't care that your sister was a mudblood, she was a solution to my prophecy and she was going to help me destroy all of you but not with you around so I took matters into my own hands and took her away from your life, your family's life, your friend's life but now she decided to go missing so I am taking your child and you. But now you can join her," He said while stroking Lily's cheek.

Lily looked at Harry one last time before she heard "Avada Kedavra" and she felt nothing.