Epilogue

Weakened, Shoyo's speed decreased immensely yet he tried to exchange blows with Kei, who charged into him.

Maybe he could've won already if he had his normal strength and speed. In intelligence, he knew at first sight that Kei is above him. But by instincts, strength, speed, and stamina, Shoyo knew he had the advantage. If only he's in normal state.

"Stop this, Lord Kei. I know you're smarter than this! Do you seriously believe your father. Even with the Emperor and the Ushijima's testimonies!"

"I'm sorry, Lord Shoyo. But even if my father is lying, I'm already in the mess he made. And I'll always take my father's side, even if he's the twisted one."

"I know you are his family! But think-"

"About what's right? I'm about to lose my father and my brother and you think I'd still think of what's right? I'm sorry, but if you think you could convince me, then you're wrong. Take my life if you may, but you won't convince me to turn against my father!"

***

Wakatoshi dodged every hit Lord Akiteru did.

'With this fighting style, I don't think he could win against me. But he surely can hold his guard'

"Lord Akiteru, why are you still doing this? You heard my family and the Emperor. You're father is wrong all along and started a war believing he's right"

"But what if The Emperor lied and my father is telling the truth?"

"I think you're smarter than that. Think about it. Even if your father believes he's the one telling the truth, he still isn't in the right mind to take you and your brother into this mess. He should've protected you against it."

"I can't stop here, now. I'm sorry, Lord Wakatoshi. I have done so much now in this scheme against Lord Hinata. Proven that my father is the wrong one, the only thing that could only redeem me from my sin is to die fighting against you."

'A true warrior, indeed.'

"If that's what you want then I guess I should end here now."

"As you may, Lord Wakatoshi"

***

The prime minister held his ground against the Emperor, with numbers of Royal guards fighting alongside him. Surprisingly even in his age, Prime Minister Tsukishima can still fight well against four of the guards and Emperor Kageyama.

"Is this how the emperor fight? Can't even fight alone? Pathetic!"

"Mock me all you want, but I can't let you live another day. Treachery! Framing an innocent man! Fighting against the head of the Empire! Your sin is beyond redeeming and the only thing that you deserve is death!"

"Tell me those words, your Majesty if you had already won the fight!"

The Prime Minister already took down three of the guards and the fourth successfully wounded him. Tobio took this as the chance to overpower the Prime Minister by hitting the arm where he held his sword.

"You son of a-"

Tobio pointed his blade on the prime minister's neck "There's no point in fighting now."

"Do you really believe that, your Majesty?"

An arrow pierce through Tobio's shoulder. But because of that, Tobio didn't hesitated to slash the neck of the Prime minister.