Day of college✨

Helo readerseyyy, inimey target kuduthatha vote poduvinga polaiyeee 🤔.. so, inimey target iruku vote potatha next update. Vote uh mukkiyam bigilluuu 🔥.
TARGET:70
Epdiyum mela ullatha padika maatinga vaanga story kulla polam😂.
________________________________________
They both went to their college...
SIVAANGI❤️-
Sunitha: hey Sivaangi hiii d
S: hi d.. ama Pavi enga
Su: ava inimey thaa d varuva
S: okay d va polam
Su: haan okay come!
ASHWIN❤️-
P: vaa maple va (note : guys I forget about adding pugazh to the character. So, here pugazh is also friend of ashwin. Pugazh,rakshan,bala,ashwin... ivanga 4 perum dha bhaa onna ooru suthuvanga.. and sivu knows pugazh and she cutely share her brother bond with him.)
A: va machaaa va
B: dei Arratta adikama class ku povom vaanga da
P: he give asusaudl his look!🤣
They all laughed at him.
The class was started.
SIVAANGI-
Me and my friends were book our bench and we talk for sometimes. Within that our professer comes to our class. And then he was about to teach lesson. His way of teaching the lesson is just amaze! I love the way my professer teach the lesson. And I was listened the class very carefully, without bored.because, he is my chemistry sir and I love chemistry.Suddenly my professor ask me the question. By carefully listened, I answered correctly. All my friends were claps for my answer. Then, he asked me to get pen from near by class. I left the class and go about to nearby class I excused the mam and asked her the pen which was asked by sir. Then, i noticed one boy in that class was so cool. I think myself "epdi ivlo cute a.. irkaanga namma cls la thaa irukangaley thadi pasanga. Aiyayo namma anna Kooda inga irukanga nu theriyama ipdi avara sight adikiriey sivaangi".she thought her self and thanking her for giving the pen and she left and went to her class.(note: her Anna's are also in same class)
ASHWIN-
Me and my machans book our bench and we are talk about our life and we too play some games. Within that our mam enters our class. I think my self " pochu po physics class uh nallavey irukathey" and then our mam was about to teach the lesson and I was bored "eppothan intha class mudiyumo chaaa"
I thought my self. And then I saw there one angel come to my class . She asked "shall I come in mam. " oh goddd! How can be she was sooooo cute! I didn't saw there any girl like her. Yes! She is angel" I though myself (note: ashwin didn't know that she was her friend's sister) he was stunned and he looking her she was looking at him." Dei ashwin valiyatha da ellarum irukanga control control!" He thought himself. And i was sad that she left my class....

THANK YOU❤️!
Hey all! Hope y'all enjoy this chapter
Then, 70 votes vantha thaa nxt update

With much love,
Naan thaa🙈💜