Bike ride🏍

Hey my dr readerseyyy!! How y'll ? So, will put my updates when I am free.. now I have 2 works.. so, I have put 2 of them. Thank you for your love and support.. this story has Reached 5k+ reads thanks all fr ur love and purple kingdom has  reach 26k+ reads means so much to me🥺❤️!!

Mela ullatha padikava poringa😂?
So, here you go
__________________________________________
With some jolly mood they reach their college.. and yes the boys were scared about their test & sivu was waiting for her chemistry class..

RAKSHAN's Pov:
We all reach our college.. and I forget my water bottle.. it's in my thangams hand.. due to didn't study I were not able to go.. and I ask ashwin.. who, study something OKAY!! "Macha thangathuta watter bottle iruku nee poi vangitu variya.. nee girls ta pesamatanu theriy.... Without completing his sentence ashwin said " macha okay da na poitu varen" and then he listen what about rakshan saying... and he bid his neck and bit his tongue " aiyayooo" then he gave the water bottle to ashwin. He was about to go.. and the he reaches her class!!

SIVAANGI's Pov:
We were entered our college now,, so, yeah!!! I am excited for chemistry class.. and then I speak with my friends for sometimes... and then, i saw ashwin was there.. then I went out and asked him " neenga yen vantheenga"... " ma enna ma un annanoda water can inga irukaam he asked Ma" ashwin said... then she gave her... and she asked " paduchtingala ashwin" mm etho ma" he answere... then, he was blush to speak with her.. then she said neenga morning sariyave sapdala.. so, I have juice for you".. " ethuku ma ithellam.. turning other side.. he didn't control his blush.. and she said " neenga vekka padumpothu kyoot a.. irukinga ashwineyyy" said and she taught " aiyayooooo mind voice ah velila pesitomeee..
He can't control his blush " ma enna sonna" asked him with blush. .. while sivaangi... A...th....u.. and she gave his brother's water bottle and his juice and she ran towards his friend...

ASHWIN's physics class :
His mam was really very strict and he was very fear and yeah! It's her period so, physics teacher asked them " paduchtingala illa eppaiyum pola thaana" while saying her chemistry sir enters the class and asked " mam it is okay there was some noise" asking him and she answered " yeah sir! All okay but these fellows didn't concentrate on their studies and they didn't prepare for test... and then he answer " yeah mam!! Mine class was too like that.. but, I know one girl "SHE IS JUST OUTSTANDING!!! Hearing these these boys donno who was it ashwin said " macha yaarrra ava??? Engaluku enna theriyum da" saying bala"...: and then mam asking her name " is it!!I need some students like these.. whose is her? What's her name?.... Then sir answers " mam, her name is sivaangi"  then mam says " lemme call and introduced her to these fellows.. apramavathu thirunthuraangala nu papom...and then their brothers and ashwin was shock!!! Sivaangi yaaa?? And the man went to sivu's class it was biology class it was handled by one mam & then, physics mam explains all and call sivu with biology mam's permission and sivu donno why she calls me??? Thought herself and then he enters the class and her brother was shock & proud to see their sister like these.. sir said " I have her test note lemme give you" ...mam says " sureee!! And then she got full mark in all of the test.. and the mam was AWW! By her handwriting & her presentation.. she just love her and then she shows her testnote to all... They all amaze... by the way it's ended.. ashwin goes to Sivaangi and speak to her..
A: hii ma
S: hii
A: lunch saptiya
S: na sapten neenga saptingala
A: na sapten ma
Rakshan came near then and he told them.. I have some work I have about to go.. and ashwin say " macha I'll take care of sivaangi da don't worry"and he nodded and go.. ya! It was their first time together and first big ride ashwin ask her to sit in bike.. due to shyness she was nothing!!
A: ma utkaaru ma
Then she sat in the bike next to him.. then, they  it was 5 min.. but, they didn't speak even one word.. then,sivu speak to him " enna ashwineyyy pesave matringa... " nee pesu ma" he said.. ashwineyyy neenga romba cute a irukinga" she said.. and then, he put a sudden break made her hand put on his shoulder.. (bgm : mayilirageyy mayilirageyy😌❤️)..

THANK YOU

Hope y'll enjoy this chap
Kadhal you 💜

With love
Author