In love?🤔💜

Hey my kulukulus.. hope y'll doing good. Thank you for your love & support

So, here you go....
________________________________________

He made a sudden break... make her hand put on his shoulder....
Then, they both blushed and enters her house.. sivu calls ashwin inside the home...
A: ma na varala ma
S:neenga varavenam.... Then, she took his hands and pull him...
Our hero was so blush and he shiver when she touch his hands.. it was his first time la when one girl touch him😌💫... then, they both enters home... master & Deepa ka goes out for shopping and they both were in the house.. then they both speak for sometimes..
S: ashwineyyy unga favourite colour enna
A: purple ma ( as we all know😌💜💫)
S: ungaluku crush iruka
A: illa ma
S mv : happpadaaaa
A: unaku crush iruka ma?
S: haan list e.. iruku ashwineyyy
A: ohh🤨
S: oh inga yaruko kovam varuthu😻😁
They both laughed....
Then, ipdiye some questions pohuthu paaa.. sivu suddenly ask one question... which make him blush & he didn't able to met her eyes..
S: ungaluku enna pudikuma?
A mv : unna mattum thaa ma pudikum🌎💜
S: solunga ashwineyyy
A: pudikum ma🙈💜💫
Then, she blushed... he repeated her question to her
A: unaku enna pudikuma?
She blushed and author ji also bluhsed
S mv: ethuku ipo na vekka padanum?? Nanga very mmm friends thana?? Seri...sivu unna neeya kolapatha
S : pudikum ashwineyyy🙈💫
(Author ipo romba vekka padren pa.. first la na oru girl a... ney enkaey doubt varum.. aana ipo Enaku romba vekkam varuthu pa... hospital kootitu ponga pa😂💜).
Then, she want to ask his number.. but she was lil nervous... that our hero too he want to ask her number.. but he hesitate... then, valakam pola sivu ask nis number with her usual blush & he think " namma nenachom ava senjuta... ennoda cute rowdy" ...
S: ashwineyyy kudupingala? Matingala?
A: parra... rowdy ku Kovam varuthu ... kudukuren madam
S: haan athu... sivaangi na gethu.. sivaangi na bayam😎💜
Then he give his number *________*
Then, he save his number as *senior🌎💜*
She calls him... to check the number was correct... then,he attend the call and told correct number thaa ma save paniko... be save her number as *My rowdy🌎💜*...
( ena pa rendu perum *WORLD* potu laam save panikiranga😌😂... apo ithu love thana jessi😂💜)...
Sivaangi ask him how he saves her number.. but, he didn't say... athulam solla maten ma".. then, she give a angry look.. but, ashwin do his usual thing.. he made a puppy face and ask "please ma please ma please ma" ... then, sivu said " pothum ma"... then, it was 6:30 pm.. but Ashwin is still in her house... then, he suddenly saw the time and he was shocked " ma enna ma 6:30 airuchu" ... ama 6:30 thaa ipo athuku enna?" She said... Ashwin thought " ivlo neram Iva kooda pesitu irnthrukomaaa? En life laye first time relax a..irnthruken and SHE MAKES ME HAPPY IN THE SHORT PERIOD OF TIME" .... Then, he was about to go and sivu follows him... then, sivu was flip .. but our hero held her waist and make her comfortable and they both made a eye lock up to 10 min... then,bala & rakshan came there and saw the love birds connect their eyesss!! Then they both made a fake cough... which made the both realise themselves.... And they both blushed...
R: ennna nadakuthu ingaaa?
B: enna thangachi, enna machan.... Enna pandringa??
S: athu annaaaa....
And Ashwin who was blushed and ran out and say " machaansss byeeee da" and go to his home... then, sivu ran to her room and thinking about what just happened and madly blushed her self... " na yen ivlo vekka padren... Ivara yenna na love panrena enna??? And she think what just she said " wait what??? Na avara love panrenaaaa?? And she was sooo blushed and cover her face with blanket...
Ashwin's pov:
I was about to go home with shy... and finally I reached my home.. and usually I was welcomed by my Amma😌❤️...
S: vaaa da chelloooo iniku day epdi pochu
M: aramichutangala (guys mani was didn't get married)
A: summa iru kutty pisaseyy
K: va da thango
M: ivangalumm... apa vanga namma ulla polam
Bhat: va da thango.. Namma polam
M:eppaiyumey enga appa ennoda side tha😎✨
A & k : enga Amma eppaiyumey enga side thaa😎✨
Shaki ma: pasangala sanda potathu pothum poi fresh aagunga Namma velila pohalam
A&M : enga maaa enga with happiness😻
S: athulaam suspense
A & M : hmkoom😒
Then, ashwin go to his room and he got a shower and fell in his bed & thinking about this day.. what was juz happened🙈💜 and he take his mobile & go to WhatsApp and see her dp... she was stunning...

A mv: aandavaaa

A mv: aandavaaa... Enna ipdi paduthathinga,. Yes!!! I love her💜
Hey Enna!! Apo na avala love panrena... here, he do the same... he cover his face with blanket....

What happen next?

Tysm fr ur great support
Target : 100
100 votes vantha thaa next update
Illati update Kidaiyathu😈😎

With love
Naan thaa😂💜