College day💜✨

Hey all! Spread positive vibes only.. as previous update is not Me writing it's my friends writing.here's the update..Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Now and forever we are ASHAANGIANS
Spl update for all of you.. Hope this will clear ur mind.

So, here you go,
________________________________________
They all spoke in phone, had a dinner and they sleep..
NEXT DAY COLLEGE,
ASHWIN's pov:
I woke up at 6:00 and had my coffee and I ate my dinner. I have remember my test today.Just a class test but very tough. As I study some of them. And I got very fear of my physics mam. I too week in physics. Epdi ennoda naal pohapohuthooo" thinking himself. And then he also taught" i have to see my angel. But he is my brother's sister. So, how can I spoke to her. Thappa eduthuka mataingala pugazh,rakshan,bala laam. Paravla enna nadakuthunu papom" taught himself. And he sat in balcony and study his test's portions. Then he may have a thought " happada! Oru vela etho paduchrukom. 50 ku oru 35 vaangna kooda okay thaan" LET'S SEE!!! And i go to my machaan's home. First I go to pugazh's home & I picked him, then I go to rakshan & bala's home to pick them.

SIVAANGI's Pov:
As I always woke up with my brother's voice. So, today also like that. My two brothers sat near my head and they called me.
B: Thangachiiiiii
S(sleepy voice) : Enna ney
R: endhri da thango
S: varen ney
And the both brothers plan they have some water balloons. And they scratch it near her head. And my mother shouts me asusual 😂
Deepa: eyyy pasangala.. kaalaila enthruchona aaramchtingala.
Then the both brothers laugh at their mom's shouting. Then, the door was knocking. Deepa ka go and see. It is ashwin & pugazh
D: va pa
A: mm amma rakshan, bala enga ma
D: avangellam maadila avange thangachi kooda veladraangey
Ashwin taught " ohh namma angel kooda veladraangala poi pakalam"
D: nee maadi ku po pa
A&P:okay ma
And he left to maadi seeing the most beautiful sight ever. Yes! He saw her
A: dei machan Enna da panringa
P: dei loose pasangala papa thoongurala
R: Ama da un papa thoongura avala elupavey mudiyala
P: enaku oru idea iruku
B: un moolaiku idea laam thonathey
Pugazh gave asusual his trademark look and asked ashwin " maapla un thangachi college poitala" "illa da ava innu pogala, ama yen da kekura"said ashwin. Athu Illa da papa vum un thangachi Pavithra um friends da." Friends ahhh? Enaku theriyatheyyy" said ashwin.
Unaku enna thaa da theriyum, ippo therinjuko.
Okay da said ashwin looked at him with one eyebrow. Mapla pavithra ku call pannu da ava inga vanthu thangachiya ezhupattum" said pugazh. Okay da I'll call her said ashwin. Then, ashwin calls Pavithra
A: pavi unaku... said him he didn't know her name. He ask pugazh " dei un thangachi per enna da".Sivaangi da" said pugazh
Haan.. pavi unaku sivaangi theriyuma
P: theriyuma va??? We are best friends da anna paiyaaa
A: okay okay seri unaku ava veedu theriyuma?
P: yen theriyathu theriyumeyyy
A: ok ma appo ni inga va.. nanum en friends Veedu naala inga thaa iruken so, ni va sivaangi koopdra
P: okay na I'll come in 5 minutes
Pavithra comes to sivu's home.. then, she'll saw sivaangi was still sleeping.. then, she woke up her..
P: sivu, elunthri da chellooo.. na Pavi vanthruken
Sivu wake up with her voice : hey pavi inga epdi vantha.. ama na enga iruken
R : thango ni kaatla Illa da V2 la thaa iruka
Sivu gave fake anger and she take a pillow and beat rakshan.. nillu ney oru adi vangu na unna vida porathavey illa..
R: atha vidu thango.. first neenga time parunga enna aaguthunu
She saw a clock and it was 8:00 AM 🕗 then she was shocked.. and asking her brothers " Anne en ney enna elupala seri na poi ready aaguren" saying her.. but our hero was enjoying his girl's kurumbuthanam.. and she saw ashwin and pugazh.. and asked them "aama neenga epo vantheenga" . They all laugh " ma naanga vanthu 15 min aaguthu" ashwin said. Aama da papa" said pugazh.. Sivu was realise what he said now. He just calling her "Ma" her face turned red. Then, Bala ask her " ennada penguin ku kannam sivanthruku
Anna summa iru ney na poi fresh aaguren" said her. Then, she went to take a shower and thinking about him calling her " ma" and she think " Namma thoongunatha paathutara" saying her vekkams by herself.. aama naan yen ipo vekka padren 🙈 🤔 .. sivaangi romba yodikatha athellam onnum illa" saying herself.
Then she ready with purple colour dress and mini makeup. Ashwin was stunned by her beauty " first ivalta epdiyavathu number vaanganum" thinking himself" and Deepa ka called them " eyy pasangala vaanga keela" then they all went down. Then, master hugs sivaangi " GOOD MORNING CHELLOOO" . Good morning hero" saying Sivu". Ashwin, who admires her secretly. Then rakshan and Bala asked him " pa, engalukum intha maari good morning solirkalam" ungalukku ethuku da na en kozhandhaiku mattum dhaa soluven" saying master. Then he also go and hugs Pavithra as he already knows her " Good morning papa" saying master . Good morning pa" saying pavithra. ( master CWC la girls venam nu soluvaru la ..so, story la master likes girls 😌 🙈.. naanum pen thaaneyyy🤣😈:)
Then, Deepa ka hugs Ashwin, pugazh,bala & rakshan and she wishes good morning to them". Sivaangi gives fake anger " nee nadatthu ma" saying her all laughs at her.. (FAMILY CONVO.... Cute laaa😌🥰)
Then, they all are their breakfast and bid a bye to family... (they all walking to go to their college)
Ashwin was about to speak to sivaangi. But he don't know how he gonna speak to her. He was thinking and he too remember today was physics test!!! And he asked his machansss
" dei dei physics test paduchtingala" then, pugazh answered " illa daaa bayam ah thaa iruku.. miss varata okay thaa.. " haan miss varama irupangala.. poda deiiii miss enna un akka va un ishtathuku leave podrathuku" Bala answered and rakshan too nodded and say " ama da correct thaa". Sivu and Pavi who was listening them sivu asked ashwin " neenga paduchtingala" then he answered " illa ma". She was feeling kulukulu while he called her "Ma". She just love the way he called her "ma. Then, they were enter college..

Thank you

Will they speak??
Thank you all

With love
Author💜✨