Introduction

Y/n C. Aizawa
15 years old
Quirk: Earth and Quirk Erasure
Hero name: H/N

She has her mother's quirk, she can control earth, create plants, make wilted plants grow, make vines out of nowhere. She can use her quirk as long as she holds her breath, she's athletic, and a swimmer, so she can use her quirk better since she can hold her breath for long. Drawbacks are, if she can't hold her breath, she can't use her quirk, also fatigue.

Also has her father's quirk but, she can blink her eyes, except, she needs to see the person's eyes. Like, when their eyes meet, even for just a second, she can now erase their quirk. She can only erase one person at a time but, can use this quirk for ten minutes max. Drawbacks are, dry eye, headache, and eyes bleed.

Looks exactly like her father except for her eyes, she has charcoal black hair, brown eyes like her mother and a mesomorph body type. She has the same tired eyes as her father, same sleepiness, but very outgoing like her mother. Has the same scarf as her dad, eyes glow red as well when using her quirk.

Intelligence: 5/5
Cooperation: 3/5 with the new people she doesn't like, 4/5 with familiar people that she likes
Technique: 4/5
Strength: 5/5
Reflexes or quickness: 5/5

Mom: Keiko Cortez-Aizawa
Quirk: Earth and Metal
Hero name: Bound

Still alive, works in her own agency, number five pro hero. Black hair, brown eyes, model body, intelligent, outgoing, opposite of Aizawa, very sarcastic, but loving, caring, sweet, and a genuinely happy person. Likes attention.

Dad: Shota Aizawa
Quirk: Quirk erasure
Hero name: Eraser Head

Bestfriend since childhood: Momo Yaoyorozu
15 years old
Quirk: Creation

Momo can create anything that she knows the components, shape, and size of, the material comes from her body, created by lipids. Creation needs skin.

The Aizawa family lives under one roof, although Keiko isn't always there since she works in Philippines, the crime rate there has majorly decreased since her coming, and it's where she lived before meeting Shota in UA. Keiko hasn't been visiting because it's her last week in Philippines, and she's going to miss it. 

Y/N is looking forward to her mom's arrival, while Shota is too. Y/N gets into UA and is preparing for school, she goes shopping with her bestfriend for new school supplies.

Next chapter will show how Momo and you met. 

Also you'll be replacing Minoru Mineta because he is a little ugly grape vomit- okay.

Hope you like my book. Also, the story won't follow the anime or manga plotline that much, and it's like my own book, I will be putting events that didn't happen, and the story will focus on you and your relationship with Momo.

(Just a self promotion :) there is a bakugo book, if you want to change the oc thing and make it a reader there is an extention called "Interactivefics" use it to change words/names/anything)

Enjoy!