Realization/Planning

As you were carried by your father's scarf, he looked at you with concern, he found you crying, he found you screaming, he found you going straight for the ground. He knew you could just save yourself with a tree branch, holding you up. But you didn't, and that's what concerned him.

"I'm sorry, otousan." you breathed out, a raspy voice welcoming you. Your eyes were all puffy from crying, and you felt like the whole world was against you, yet being the oblivious person you were, you didn't know you liked Momo.

Shota sighed, "it's okay. Do you want to talk about it?" he asked you, his voice wasn't his bored one, it was one of worry.

You closed your eyes, nuzzling in his warmth. "It's nothing." you answered.

Of course it was a lie, although you didn't know who you were lying to, yourself, or your dad. You soon arrived home, greeted by your mother, she seemed okay, no wounds, no scratches. And the power was back on.

"Y/n! Oh dear God, where did you find her, Shota?" Keiko yelled worriedly, asking her husband, he answered her with a mumble, while you shifted in his scarf.

You struggled to stand up, your father needed to help you up first, as you grounded yourself, you ran to your mother with open arms. She opened her arms as well, comforting you with a hug. "I was so worried about you, okasan." you whined into the hug, earning a chuckle from your mother.

"I'm sorry for worrying you, dear. But, don't do that to your father, you know at his old age, he'll get wrinkles. He has enough, you know." she teasingly scolded, whispering the last part, making you giggle.

Your father growled in annoyance from behind you, before entering the hug. You all stood there for two minutes before heading inside.

__ a day before USJ __

You hadn't talked to Momo since, you found new friends which called themselves the Bakusquad. You loved them dearly and even liked Bakugo as well, you weren't scared to tease him by calling him Kacchan, sometimes you and Denki would just tease him until your father came back to class.

No one knew you were an Aizawa, and you had distractions from the Momo incident.

She seemed restless at class, not paying attention as much, she didn't smile anymore too, she would just force them when talking to others, she had dark eyebags, she looked more miserable than you.

"Kacchan, come with me for lunch." you and Denki teased, he scowled in response but still stood up. 

"Honey, can you get me the matcha tea, I'm just going to the restroom." you told Denki, he nodded and took your money.

You and him have been calling each other pet names like Kami, Pika, Pikachu, cutie, honey, and sweetheart. While he called you, n/n, darling, love, sweetie, my little thunder, and honey. 

As you walked inside the ladies room, you heard crying, you walked over to the stall and opened the cubicle door. To your surprise, you found Momo, she was there, crying, just like when you were kids. You frowned at the ugly sight.

"Momo, I'm sorry, it's not your fault. Can you forgive me? I was just being a jerk." you pleaded, walking over to her.

She looked up at you since she was sitting, she quickly stood up and towered over you. She then hugged you like there was no tomorrow, tighter than ever before. "Stupid, I thought I did something wrong. Don't do that again." she answered, sniffling quietly, wiping the tears away.

You felt whole again. You were happy with the Bakusquad, but they couldn't cover up the hole in your chest, that's when it hit you.

'I like girls, Momo is a girl, I like Momo.' the thought processed in your mind, that made sense. You smiled back at her, hugging her back. "Want to go to lunch with me?" you offered in which she shook her head.

"Stay with me for now. I don't want to go to Shoto, just yet." her answer made you giggle. She didn't like Todoroki, then it was probably- "It's a quirk marriage, I don't want to do it but, otousan has more power over me than I thought." she added.

You felt a wave of relief wash over you as you heard those words, quirk marriage, but then you thought about it more, her father? Where was her mom, and you had to pull her out of that arrangement.

You looked up at her, releasing her from the hug. "What do you mean?" you questioned, her eyes looked away from you, too guilty to face them. "What did you mean by that." you asked again.

"Nothing, just that, while okasan is in another country with her sister, otousan can make arrangements mother would not want, and fend off as long as she's there." she replied, resting her chin on the top of your head.

"I'll make her come home. Don't worry, when's the wedding?" you suggested, taking in her smell. That perfume you were sure only rich people could afford.

She sat back on the closed toilet seat, holding both your hands. Teary eyes looking into yours, "next week's Sunday..." she trailed, your heart dropped, the tears she held back, rushed like a waterfall, running down her cheeks as she sobbed quietly.

"Sun- Sunday, that's okay. We can fix this." you reassured, stuttering a few words. You had set your mind onto this, you were not backing out, no regrets, no broken promises, and no being a jerk and not talking to her.

You comforted her until Todoroki came and they went to lunch together, you sighed deeply, falling into your train of thought, suddenly, you heard Denki's voice outside the bathroom. "Y/n? Are you alright?" he called out to you, worriedly pacing back and forth, judging by his footsteps you assumed.

You immediately stood up, walking over to the door, as you opened it, you chuckled sweetly. "You're clingy," you joked, making him hug you happily. "Just kidding. I'm fine." you added, he backed up and gave you the matcha bottle.

"Yaomomo and Todoroki came from here, did you hear they're engaged?" he asked you, sipping his orange juice.

You nodded your head, "speaking about them, we have to stop the wedding, also, we need to get Momo's mom back in the country." you softly said, whispering the words to him.

He gasped in delight, excitement bubbling inside of him. "We have to tell Mina, she can help. Mission: Bakusquad help Momo, to action!" he squealed loudly.

You hushed him, "yeah, we're not going to call it that." you answered, dragging him to the cafeteria.

__ After telling the Bakusquad __

"It's like a movie, disgusting." Bakugo blurted out, crossing his arms, wearing his usual smirk. "But, I'm in I guess." 

"So manly, Y/n. You're helping Yaomomo." Kiri complimented you, giving a big thumbs up accompanied by his toothy grin.

Mina nodded furiously. "Operation: H.O.F. is on the go!" Mina whisper yelled, clearly excited. "Now before you guys ask, it's 'Help Our Friends', Momo and Todoroki." she added.

And so you made plans, meeting up on lunch every day, going over to Bakugo's house at night. Every single second of those nights, moment of making ideas, and finally reaching Yaomomo's mother, was, to make it quick, the worthest worth of the worthy time you've spent, as Mina and Denki phrased it.