Jiro's Ever After

Jiro stood up, grinning like crazy, you were about to stand up, you even had your whole speech about your undying love for Momo, and now, this.

This wasn't what you were expecting, you noticed the two's friendship but, you always thought you still had a chance, I guess you just lied to yourself, subconsciously knowing that they liked each other.

Maybe, this was how it was supposed to be, the world- the universe made you dense for a reason. So you would hurt, hurt because of your oblivious mind, that innocent thinking got you there, at that moment.

Maybe, maybe it was all a ruse, reassuring yourself that after all this was over, Momo would go back to you, to the friendship that you loved so much it hurt. You hoped that she would notice your feelings, the way you stared at her longingly, you would kiss her cheeks to cheer her up, and when she was super duper down you would cook for her and stay over.

But, she didn't. 

Those things went unnoticed, noticed as a friend thing, noticed as a sweet gesture between bestfriends, but, if it were a boy and a girl, people would just tease, even if nothing was there, sometimes, you wished, you longed for it to be that way.

But it wasn't.

You liked her ever since you met, that electric jolt, the time she said you were soulmates, nothing. You loved her. And you thought, if you had confessed first, would it have gone differently? Could you have gotten her, instead, you lost her.

Goodbye Momo, I love you.

__ Years later __

You were a successful pro hero now, your dad supported you with everything, while your mother passed away two months ago.

That was when you got an invitation to Momo and Jiro's wedding, you were happy. But you weren't happy for yourself, no, you were regretting all the times you could have said your feelings, but didn't.

A tragic story, people would say, Denki confessed to you, you liked him, and now, you love him, but, no one can forget their first love.

You taught yourself to suppress those thoughts, those emotions, those feelings for Momo.

Because now, you had Denki, he loved you dearly, and he was a great cook like you.

__ After the wedding __

"I love you, Y/n." Denki cooed, kissing you on the forehead, offering you the hot cocoa he made, it was a cold December night after all.

"I love you too, my little lightning thief." you answered sweetly, you two were also already engaged. You fiddled with your ring as you pulled the polaroid photos and your phone out.

You looked over the pictures you took, Jiro looked so happy, Todoroki finally came out to Deku, Bakugo proposed to Ochako, and you were with your little lightning.

A happy ending for all of you.

Or is it?