The wedding

Here it was, the day finally arrived, the most dreadful day for Momo and Todoroki. They liked different people, but were betrothed for just one purpose, to have strong kids.

Todoroki likes Deku, while Momo's love was a secret. 

Two people, brought together by two greedy men, wanting to be rich and powerful. Have a higher status than they already have. Endeavour, the number two pro hero, and Takashi Yaoyorozu, took his wife's last name.

(I made up the father)

Momo was getting fixed up for the wedding, everything was perfect, but she wasn't marrying the person she really wanted. She couldn't have them, not yet at least, she knew that her classmates were working to save her and Todoroki, so she was full of hope.

She smiled, looking at the mirror, she was thinking of how her friends, you and class 1-a, were going to save her. The moment that made her dull day, shine like a diamond, clear as crystal. You would be there, as always. Like when you were kids, you always were the protector, and she, the mastermind.

__ Boring wedding at the church __

As she walked down the isle, she couldn't help but smile, even Todoroki was smiling, they weren't smiling because of the wedding, because she would marry the 'hottest' guy in class 1-a, no, it was because of the event that was about to happen.

She searched the crowd of people looking at her, trying to find the only one she truly loved, but, she spotted something sweeter. Her mother, giving her a reassuring look that everything would be okay.

Everyone looked at her with awe, she had her hair in a bun braid. She had a beautiful white dress, the veil held up by the shimmering silver crown, and the beautiful bouquet of hydrangea flowers made by you.

Momo's swine of a father was walking her down the isle, he was too happy to notice the person that could ruin everything, his wife, looking at him with disgust. 

As Momo said her vows, the time to object came.

"If anyone objects to the marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace-" as soon as the minister said that, the person Momo would forever treasure spoke.

Momo's eyes gleamed with happiness with every word they said, and as they finished, Momo ran into their arms. Her mother confronted the father, and the crowd was in chaos.

Who is the one she loves?