Y/n's happy ending

"I object because I like you Momo, I always have, since the day you said we were soulmates. God, I was so dense, I love you. That little shock we had when we touched, the times you would nearly fall down the stairs then I'd try and catch you but we would fall together." you stood up as you said those words.

Tears came rushing down Momo's face, happy tears of joy. She smiled at you, walking to over to you. "I love the way you smile, the sound of your laughter, the kisses you give me when I'm feeling down, how soft you hold me when we paint our nails. You could never hurt me, the only way to do that is to love someone else." you added, running to a now laughing Momo.

She hugged you, kissing your forehead. "I love you too. I can't believe it took you so long, I thought I'd have to do it, stupid. But I believe what I said, we're soulmates." she told you, squishing you in the hug.

But you couldn't care less, she was here, the feelings were out, and now, you could love her and cherish her forever. The life you always wanted, you knew it since the day you realized your love for your bestfriend.

The crowd turned into chaos as you and her were shielded by your friends. The both of you went inside the limo that said 'just got married' and with Momo's quirk, you put a new sign, saying 'just ran away from a wedding'.

The both of you laughed all the way to your house, your father would be very happy to hear the tea you would spill to him. "I love you so much, it hurts." Momo blurted out, you furrowed your eyebrows worriedly.

"How can I reduce the pain, my love?" you asked her in which she pointed to her cheek.

Sitting closer to you. "Kiss me here." she answered rather quickly.

As you leaned forward, she moved her head, making you both kiss on the lips. Her precious lips were so soft, like marshmallows, like the pillows back at her house.

Your cheeks burned bright red, you turned away from the giggling Momo, you sure did love her, nothing would change that.

__ Years later __

"Momo, fu-" you were about to swear when she cut you off.

She cleared her throat, sending a glare your way. "What did we say about language?" Momo asked you, holding you tightly as you were sixty feet up the ground, you were using your scarf to move from building to building.

"Sorry, Creati." you replied, focusing on the 'road' as you neared your home.

She chuckled, "it's okay. No need to be all formal." Momo whispered in your ear making you cough violently. Blushing so hard.

You nearly fell as you lost your focus. "Shi- Shoot!" you yelled, you quickly used your quirk, making a tree sprout up to catch you, the scarf made the fall softer. "Don't do that, Momo. We may be married pro heroes already but I don't want to die yet." you scolded.

She giggled in response. "I believe in you, I trust you completely. And, I wouldn't kill us, you shouldn't worry your parents, especially Aizawa sensei." she laughed out. "You know, maybe we should foster kids." she suggested.

Your eyes widened, you've been talking about those little children for weeks, you've been pestering her whenever you're done with paperwork, but she always shoved you off, saying their too tiring right now.

And now, she was the one suggesting.

You smiled widely. "I'd love too." you answered, peppering her face with kisses. As you did that, you heard cameras shuttering, "oh great." you muttered.

This would be a long day of patrolling, but as long as she was here, it's worth it.

-The end-