Disclaimer/extra info

DISCLAIMER
I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS IN THIS BOOK! THEY ARE REAL PEOPLE AND I DID NOT CREATE THEM. I CLAIM ONLY THE PLOT AND THE PERSONALITY OF JAMIE JENSON. ASIDE FROM PERSONALITY AND FRIENDSHIPS WITH THE MCU CAST EVERYTHING WITH JAMIE IS THE SAME AS SARAH HYLANDS LIFE

ALL PICTURES BELONG TO THEIR ORIGINAL OWNERS. UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE MANIPS ARE MADE BY ME AND ARE PROBABLY HORRIBLE AS I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE

EXTRA INFO

This book follows the actors in the MCU cast, and I have made changes for this where the MCU has more romance in it. I'm a hopeless romantic and am in the processes of writing an avengers soulmate AU book. That book is not yet published, and there will be slight spoilers (aka who the soulmates all are that aren't obvious). You don't have to read that to read this, but if you do read this before (which will be most of you as I will not be posting it till I have more of it planned out and written) be warned a good amount of things won't be as shocking if you read this first.

This is not part of that book, it just is if that was how the MCU was because I couldn't think of a better way to add a new person in. I may even mention things that I won't have in that book, as I'm writing this before and more of just for fun as I've read a good amount of social media fanfics for Sebastian Stan and Chris Evans and wanted to write one of my own. So if you end up reading the actual soulmate AU book when I do publish it, it will not be exactly like that. The only for sure thing is that Tony has a daughter, who will be played in the movies by Jamie Jenson who is in this universe the equivalent to Sarah Hyland. Everything Sarah Hyland was in, Jamie was in.

Also please keep in mind, this is just from my imagination so anything that happens is not real and not based off real events. Any actors I make not so nice in this, is not a diss on any of them. For example if I make an ex of Chris or and ex of Sebastian toxic it's for the purpose of the story and not how I see them in real life. There is not in any form any hate towards anyone in this book, and how ever I make them act in this is not how I think they fully would in real life.

With that all said, please enjoy this chaotic mess of a book :)