[twenty-six] real life/instagram

Jamie set her phone down after reading the text of Sebastian threatening to breakdown the door. No matter how upset with him that she was, she couldn't help but laugh softly at the threat, knowing he wouldn't hesitate to break the door down.

"Jamie, open the door. I'm not doing this through the door." Sebastian said as Jamie stood in front of the door. She was hesitant in opening it, afraid he wasn't here to say he wants the same thing but to end things with her. "Please, let me in so I can say what I need to say."

Jamie took a deep breath before opening the door. As soon as it was open, Sebastian took her face in his hands and kissed her deeply. Jamie's hands gripped the sides of his shirt, the surprise of the kiss almost knocking her down. The kiss was different then the ones the shared yesterday. It was full of desperation, like it was a desperate attempt to get thoughts out with out words. Jamie placed her hands on Sebastians chest pushing him back, ending the kiss.

"Sebastian that's not talking." Jamie sighed. Sebastian nodded before picking her up, wrapping her legs around his waist, causing her to squeal, and carried her to the couch. He sat down, making her sit on his lap straddling it.

"I couldn't wait to do that after I say what I need to. But I'm going to say everything, so no interrupting." He said, rubbing his thumb over her cheek. Jamie nodded and he took a deep breath before starting his speech.

"Firstly, you are so impatient. This wasn't how I was planning on doing this. I had a plan that I was gonna do in a few days. And when I saw the article and then you getting upset, I had thought I waited too long. Hell I have waited too long to do this. I should have done it three years ago. I was going to take you to a nice dinner and I had planned to plan out a whole speech that was so romantic we both ended crying, in a good way." Sebastians hands had moved from her face to rest on her hips, holding her in his lap. "I want to say I fell in love with you the minute I met you, but it was more of I was intrigued by you and wanted to get to know you. And as we filmed Winter Soldier and I learned we would be love interests, as we became friends I started falling hard for you. And you were still with he who should not be named. And at the time I thought you were happy, so I kept my feelings to myself for the time being. But after two years, we had become better friends, and we were both single. My feelings had only grown over time, so I took my shot and asked you out. When I say I was ecstatic that you agreed to go on a date with me, it's an understatement. I knew then that you were my future but I knew I couldn't rush into things. I thought the starting off as just friends and going on dates here and there was a good idea. And maybe at first it was. But after a few months it wasn't. I didn't realize it then because I was just focusing on the fact that you even still went on dates with me. That ended up being my thought process to tell myself that what we did for the last three years was a good idea. I also reminded myself that I might be the only one who wanted more. I was afraid of losing you so I kept things the way they were. I decided yesterday while we were walking around that I would finally confess all my feelings and see where you wanted to take things, in a big romantic gesture. It has been twenty four hours since the article came out and you ignore my texts, but those hours were terrible. I thought you hated me and I missed my window. Jamie Mae Jenson, I am so utterly and desperately in love with you. I don't want to just be friends with you anymore. I want to be able to call you mine and show you off wherever we are. I want to be able to hold you in my arms all the time, and not worry if anyone sees me kiss you. I want to be with you completely."

Jamie had tears running down her face and a smile on her lips. She wasn't expecting this when she confessed her feelings when she was upset through text. She couldn't bring words to say anything when he paused his speech, even if she wanted to interrupt him.

"So Jamie. Will you please do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" Sebastian asked, looking her in the eyes. Jamie's smile grew as she pulled Sebastian in for a deep kiss.

"Absolutely yes. God it's about damn time." She said with a laugh after breaking the kiss. Sebastian smiled and kissed her again, repeatedly saying how much he loved her in between kisses.

The two spent the rest of the day lounging about in Jamie's hotel room, only separating to order room service. They were basking in finally being an official couple, before they had to tell their friends. They also agreed to wait to tell their fans, so they could have some time being together before the chaos of being celebrities in a relationship started.

————

♡   💬   ↗️Liked by chrisevans imsebastianstan realscarjo and others

♡ 💬 ↗️
Liked by chrisevans imsebastianstan realscarjo and others

Iamjamiejen 😳

Comments:

Username1 WHO IS THAT
username2 probably the dude she was kissing in the article
Username3 knowing her it's some other random dude

Realscarjo I see it all worked out?
Iamjamiejen you have no idea

Robertdowneyjr WHAT IS THIS? WHO IS THAT

chrisevans cute picture, but can we get an explanation please?

Lizzyolsen finally! It's about time. That is of what I think is happening is happening
Iamjamiejen I think you are thinking right

Username4 this is a hella cute picture