Chapter 2: Sent Flying

Suprisingly, getting sent flying for three days is a great way to learn from your mistakes.

    {Three Days earlier}

    At Sabody Archipelago, it was like a warzone. Marines and the warlord, Bartholomew Kuma, attacked the Straw Hats. Rayleigh was fighting an Admiral who has the ability to turn into light. Luffy has a new power, sure, but he didn't know how to proprly use it. He'd only been able to magnetize a pistol to his hand. And so, all of the Straw Hat Pirates were separated.

   {Back to Present}

   However, Luffy's landed on an island, and some women find him covered in mushrooms. So, they take him to their village, in the middle of an indent in the mountains. Above the village were curves of stone, naturally carved into the shape of snakes by floods and rain. This is the island of Amazon Lily.

................................

   When Luffy woke up, he didn't necessarily know what to expect. But he sure as hell didn't expect to be buck naked in a jail cell with female warriors studying him. "Huh? Hey, what's going on?!?" No one answered him. He walked around in his cell, only then to realize his nakedness. "UAHHH!?" His arm stretched, pulling off a cloak of one of the warriors and retracted. Luffy wrapped the cloak around his waist, and it covered to about his knees roughly. Then, in one of the warrior's hands, he saw his Straw hat. "Give that back." He said, coldly. He grabbed the hat from her, stretching his arm to do so, and put it on, his treasure secure. "Now, I just need to get out of this place." Then, a warrior shot an arrow into the biulding, causing an explosion. However, Luffy escaped, and then a day long chase ensued.

...............................

  "Man, I really need to find someone who can give me a boat." Luffy was currently on an impromtu rock climbing expedition, courtesy of the warriors of Amazon Lily, that he'd just discovered was an all-female island. He looked down, and saw something that caught his eye. It looked like a festival. People were gathered around a building that had borders set by curtains. Then, he slipped, and fell throuh the ceiling of the building, and into a place that looked like a bathouse.

  "AAH!! WATER!!" His pleas were desparate, knowing that he would die if- oh. It's knee deep. "Phew. That was close." Through the fog, he saw someone. A woman. "Oh, sorry, but do you know where I can get a boat?" The woman turned around, and she looked horrified. Luffy had to give her credit, she id beautiful. However, he doesn't have the time for romance.

"Y-You saw my back..."

Two other women, who were very large, walked in, hearing her distress. "Sister, what's wrong?" "He saw my back..." She shaped her hands into a heart shape, and a beam shot out in a heart shape. However, when it hit Luffy, it didn't do anything. "W-What?" Then, Luffy was chased around for another hour or so.

..............................

   When Luffy was captured, the women who rescued him as well as himself were put into the middle of the colluseum. They were in a main arena inside of it, an elevated platform with spikes aroun the empty moat around it. Luffy was going to get exuecuted for entering the country. "Wait, then why are they here!?" He shouted to the three women up atop a staircase in the arena. The woman who Luffy had seen in the bathhouse happened to be the current snake empress, Boa Hancock. "it doesn't matter why they're here," She proclaimed, "The world will for give me for what I'll do, because I....

am beautiful."

"I don't care if you're beautiful, dumbass, I want to know why they're here!!"

   Suddenly, the crowd erupted into a violent outrage. Phrases like "How dare you call her that, you man!?!" "You have no right to speak to her!!" and similar things were shouted amongst them. Hancock fell in shock. "Kill him! His crimes are immesurable! I cannot stand that man!" "I'm not gonna die." "What?" "I'm not gonna die, because.........

I'M GONNA BECOME THE KING OF PIRATES!!!"

     Hancock strode down from her throne, and firmly petrified the women behind Luffy. Then, she went back up. "Kill him."

   The sisters played around with the rubber-and-theif man, shooting globs of poison, crushing him with a mysterious invisible power they called "Haki". They toyed with him for about five minutes, when Hacock finally shouted, "Get on with the execution! Kill him!" "Sorry, poor man." Sandersonia said, like a child told to put her toys away, but we need to kill you now. Would've loved to play more." She grabbed the petrified Margaret and started playing around with her as if she were a toy airplane. "We're going to torture then kill you," Marigold commented, "For the trauma you gave our sister goes far beyond this!" "Oi, stop! You're going to break her!" Luffy shouted in protest, but Marigold wrapped her tail around him, picked him up, and started crushing him. "That's the point," Sandersonia said, lifting Margaret high up.

"Five"

"Stop!"

"......Four"

"Oi, stop it already! This is your duel with me!"

"...Three"

"You're the only one who thinks this is a duel, idiot man."

"...Two"

"One."

  Sandersionia began to slam Margaret down. But, before she could make contact with the ground-

  "I SAID...... STOP!" Luffy shouted at the top of his lungs, and an unbelievable amount of pressure fell onto the stadium. One by one, the warriors in the stand began to faint, and the snake sisters put him and Margaret down safely.

  Quickly, Luffy examined the petrified woman. "Oh, good. She's not cracked," he said, turning to the two sisters, "See! I knew you guys were reasonable! Shishishishi!" He picked up Margaret and crefully moved her back onto the lower platform. "Alright, let's continue with the duel!"

  They fought some more, Luffy going into gear second to keep up with their observation haki. It was a back and forward fight.

  The sisters were going all-out. Sandersonia's eight serpent hair and Mairgold's Salamanger. "Gomu-Gomu no...... JETO GATTALING!" The large bursts of air destroyed the attacks, and Luffy kicked the sisters. They fell into each other, and Sandersonia was set on fire, and fell backwards. She grabbed onto the railing of the stands, and Luffy saw her back was exposed. So, he decided to jump on her back, and stretch to cover it. "Marigold-onee-sama, kill him!" "I-I can't." "Why not!??!"

"Because he's protecting us."