Chapter 6: Two years later.......

During the two years of training, Luffy learned a lot. He learned pretty decent contol of the Colors of the Supreme King, has fantastic control of Color of Arms, and had basic control of Color of Observation. However, his training was difficult, because he had to train the abilities he stole at Marineford. Doing this, he discovered a new material, Devil Steel. He forged it into a sword, and trained with that. Training with both haki and a sword, he learned Busoshoku Haki.

  However, now, we're at the end f the long training session. Luffy's sitting by his fire, with his animal friends, dwelling on what he learned. By stealing techniques, even on accident, he acquired some memories from them. Most of those marines had families. And, seeing them so up close and personal, it made Luffy want one. To find "the one". He learned more about romantic cues by dwelling on the copies of the family's memories.

  The snow crunched beneath his feet as he went to go pcik up his hat. He giggled, butting his hat on gently. 'It's been two years! I can't wait to see you all again!' Looking aroudn, Luffy saw the Sea Kings that lead the Kuja Pirate's ship. As expected, Boa Hancock was already on the ground, waiting for him.

  "Oi! Hancock!" She instantly blushed, and turned her head away. "Hello, darling!" Arms cradled around Luffy, and he was pulled into Alvida's chest. "I've been waiting for you, Luffy." "Oh get off of him you bitch!" "He was mine first, you hag!" "Oh shut the hell up! I'm only three years older!" "Still older, lovey-bitch!" "Masochist!" "Simp!" "You are too!" "Oh, shut up snakes-for-brains!"

  Luffy jumped in between them, seeing as they had moved closer toeach other, nose to nose, and sceaming at each other. "Stop! Stop! No more fighting!" "Well, then, which one of us will you marry!?" The two souted in unison. "Do I have to choose?" "YES!" "Hmm."

  He tought long and had about the descision... for about 2 minutes. Then he had his conslusion. "If I had to choose," he said, "I'd chose Hancock. No offence, Alvida, but you seem into me because I aroused you by hitting you. Hanock seems to care for me as a person. So,I'd go with her." "Kyaa!" Hancock jumped Luffy, and squeezed him tight. "Does this mean you'll marry me!?" A light blush appeared on the younger man's face. "Yeah, sure."

"Well, I'll just be the side chick then," Alvida walked over, and threw her arms around Luffy's shoulders from the back. "Hope you don't mind me "borrowing" him sometimes." "Oh, I do have a problem with that! You can't just borrow my fiancee like he's a tool! He is my husband! You don't get him." "How about we just ask Luffy!" They looked at him, making a poor attempt to cool the anger in their eyes. It didn't work. "Personally, I just want both of you to be happy. So, I'll only allow you to be the 'side chick' or whatever, on two conditions. One: Hancock agrees, and Two: Hancock takes part in whatever you do with me." "I can follow those terms." "Same here." "Then it's settled. Hancock, we'll have our wedding sometime soon, ok? But, when we get to Shabody Archipelago, we'll get all the legal mumbo jumbo out of the way first." "Ok, darling~~!"

   "Thank God," Crocodile groaned, "Your lovey-dovey-mumbo-jumbo horseshit is over and settled. You wouldn't beleive how much they argued, Boss." "Alright! Let's go to Shabody!"

{One voyage later}

They got off at island 4, and said goodbye to the Kuja pirates. Luffy sent Crocodile off with his money to get a ship and start up a more non-government-overthrowing Baroque Works, governed by the Straw Hat pirates. And Cricodile was warned that ,quote, "If he ever tried to take over a country again, Luffy would personally come kick his ass." Luffy, Alvida, and Hancock all walked around in cloaks, to not draw attention. However, Luffy bumped into someone who was a pretty clear impostor of himself. "Watch where you're going, dumbass! Don't you know who I am!? I'm Monkey D. Luffy! Son of the evolutionary, Dragon! ou better apologize before I kill you!"

Now, Luffy had a ginormous sack that was stretched out really far because of the meals that Alvida and Hancock prepared for him. "Sorry." He knocked the fake one over with his bag on accident. "You're dead!" The fake one drew a flintlock, and fired at Luddy's head. Luffy, using Color of Obseration, dodged it with ease. Then, they made eye contact. One glare, and the fake was passed out from the Colors of the Supreme King. The crowd around them started to wonder who they were.

  "Where is that idiot!?" "I dunno, moss-head, have you tried lookin' Yarth?" "What direction is that?" "A direction a clueless dumbass wou's brain'sso moldy his head spruted moss would go." "Shut up, Swirly brows."

After the mariage reports were finsihed, they were on their way back, when Luffy was pulled away by the Saji and Zoro look-alikes. "I'll catch up with you two later! Head to the ship!" So, Alvida and Hancock went.

  The two dumbasses brought Luffy to their gathering of people. The military show up, get their asses kicked by the pirates following the fake Luffy. Then, that one military brat with their cyborgs show up. "Where is Luffy! The Pacifistas picked up that the real one's here.

  "Well, I guess it couldn't be helped."Luffy dropped his cloak and set hi bag to the side. "FIRE!" The Pacifista to their left shot a lazer at Luffy, that he dodged with relative ease. "Too slow." Luffy unsheathed his katana. "Gomu-Gomu no..." As he sliced, the sword stretched, and slashed the pacifista. "Sword." Luffy went into gear 2, and kicked ass.

All the straw hats, new and old, met up at the Thousand Sunny, with a narrow escape to boot!

Next Time On: The Fruit Theif:

   Luffy, you genious! You brought the two most beautiful women to our crew fo- Wait what? They love you!? HOW THE HELL'D YOU DO THAT YOU RUBBER BASTARD!?!?!