Chapter 7: Trip to Fishman Island

A/N: I know. 2 months. You called it.

   A wave of nostalgia passed through the...... 11 Pirates. Well, only 9 of them felt the nostalgia. The new two straw hats just basked in the moment.

  "So, who are you two lively la- *Chunk*" Sanji started to say, right before turning to stone because he looked at Hancock. "Oi, Hammock. Why'd you turn Sanji to stone. I need him to cook." Hancock turned to Luffy, hands cupping her blushing face, "I'm sorry, Luffy. I didn't try! He only looked at me! I'll turn him back right away." She tapped him, and he unpetrified.... only to launch himself as a human missle due to a nosebleed.

  "OI, SANJI!" Luffy yelled, stretching his arm to grab the blonde, "Don't do that!" Being reeled in, Sanji crashed to the floor, dizzied, and giggling to himself. "Lu....ffy, you're a damn genius~. Who are you two ladies? ~"

   Hancock immediately latched onto the rubber captain. "Wife" Alvida leaned on him as well, "Side chick." "Back off." "Simp." Satatic clicked between their eyes as their glaring developed and evolved. However, the chef with eyebrows that rivaled an archery competition sat still on the floor,  blueballed and demotivated to live. "you rubber bastard........ why do you get all the nice things......"

  "Alright! Let's go!" Luffy shouted, and the bubbly coating started to fill, and they started to descend into the darky depths....

How did everything go so horribly wrong?

  Everything was fine. Until the Kraken showed up. Usopp, Nami, and anyone with a sense of normal rationality was scared shitless. Then, Luffy, Sanji, and Zoro went out to fight it. Next, a giant underwater current swept them away and sent them towards the hot ocean floor. Everyone eas freaking out. Mostly Hancock. But still, everyone.

  However, after hours and hours of concerned scurrying and a volcanic eruption, Zoro, Luffy, and Sanji were discovered, riding the Kraken, and swiftly saving the ship from lava.

  "Luffy!" His beautiful wife shouted, clambering onto him, "I thought I'd never see you again!"  "Oi oi oi! I'm fine, I'm fine." A stern look surfaced on Hancock's face. "You're coming with me, mister," she demanded sternly, pulling him into their quarters. They were not seen for a couple hours.

  Finally, they arrived at the beautiful underwater landscape, with sunlight magically flowing down into it. "Woaaah! So cool!" Luffy shouted, looking mildly exhausted.

    "Well, well, well. Look what we have here," a voice with a corky slang to it called, "If it isn't Straw Hat Luffy." The voice was projected from a trio of Sea Kings, from a long-nacked yellow fishman with ginger hair. "Tell you what.... we'll let you into fishman island...

If you join the new fishman pirates."