1.1

Linda places Blu's hot chocolate in front of him. "Ah. This is the life" Blu says as he sniffs the hot chocolate. "The perfect marshmallow-to-cocoa ratio" Blu says. He then starts counting the marshmallows "One, two, three, four, five..." Then another marshmallow floats to the surface "six. Mmm". Blu says as he takes a sip of his cocoa.

All of a sudden Laughter comes from outside. "Well, well, if it isn't my favorite nerd bird" A swan said."Very... very funny. Real mature" Blu responded. "Hey, pet! Where are you migrating to this year, huh? The breakfast nook?" Another swan laughed. The swans laugh and throw another snowball at the window.

"Throw all the snowballs you want. I'm protected by this magical force field called glass. It's what keeps us so toasty and warm in here while you guys are out there freezing your..." "La, la, la, la, la!" A swan says Blu looks up and sees Chloe and Alice showing their behinds to him, making fun "Classy" Blu says.

"Arara! Arara! Arara! Ara... " Tulio yells coming in and screams as he falls. "Are you all right?" Linda asked. Tulio Groans saying "I'm not really built for this weather." "Oh. Are you looking for some books?" "Books? No, No. I have come 6, 000 miles looking for him" Tulio said chuckling pointing towards Blu. Blu lets out a confused grunt. "Doctor of ornithology?" Linda asks. "Ooh. He's magnificent".

Tulio says and then he Imitates a birdcall. "Linda, little help here. Linda?" But in Linda's point of view, she just sees them Squawking. "Wow. You're actually communicating" Linda replies wowed. "Yes. Yes. I introduced myself and shook my tail feathers counter-clockwise, thus deferring to his dominance"

Tulio replies trying to impress Linda. "I did not get that at all" Blu thought. "So, Dr. Monteiro, you..." Linda started to say. Tulio Chuckles and says "Oh, no 'Doctor', please. Just call me Tulio. You know, your macaw is a very special bird. In fact, as far as we know, Blu is the last male of his kind" Tulio said. "Really?" Linda replied surprised "Yes. And recently, we found a female, and our hope is to bring the two of them together to save their species" Tulio replied excitedly Blu Gulps and looks at Linda. "Oh. Well, yeah, sure. When can she come over?" Linda asked. "Oh, no, no, no. She is in Brazil. Blu must come to Rio de Janeiro" Tulio replies. Linda Laughs "Rio? Brazil?" she says.

Blu Squawks in their eyes "Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. I never let Blu out of my sight. He needs me." Linda replies "Oh, no. You... you misunderstood. It's all arranged. You will be with him every step of the way. And I will be with you" Tulio replies. "Um, look, I know you're doing your job, but I can't... Well, Blu is very particular, and we have our little routine here, and we're not big on travel. Heck, he doesn't fly" Linda says whispering the last part. "But, of course, he can fly" Tulio says chuckling.

Tulio takes Blu and inspects him "He's a perfect specimen" Tulio says. Blu starts Squawking "Uh, what are you doing?" Linda asks as Tulio grabs Blu and lifts him up "Don't worry. Their natural instincts always take over". Tulio lets Blu go so that he will fly "Wait! Wait, wait! No! No!" Linda yells but it was too late Blu hits the floor. Blu starts Squawking angrily "Well, almost always-" Tulio says "Blu!" Blu Grunts "What kind of doctor are you?" Blu asks but realizes they can't understand. "Are you okay?" Linda asks Blu "Perhaps he's too domesticated." Tulio replies.

"It was very nice of you to stop in and squawk around and throw my bird, but now it's time for you to go" Linda says. "Well, I... I'm very sorry. I... I'm very sorry, but... wait, wait. Linda. Linda!" Linda walks him out of her shop "This could be our last chance" Tulio tries to says. "Have a safe flight". Linda says Sighing She shuts her shop door in his face and walks away "Linda, please, listen to me. If we don't do this, his whole species will be gone". He throws his business card through her shop door post flap "Just think about It".