1.6

"Blu! Blu! Hey, Blu! Blu!" Nico says flying towards Blu "I was flying, and then I saw this big cockatoo! With big ninja talons!" Nico says "This cockatoo was ugly." Pedro says "Yeah..." Nico agrees "Anyways, that's not the point." Pedro agrees "And then Jewel was there, and he snatched Y/n up, like, he snatched her up! And then he was, like 'You're comin' with me, you little princess!' " Nico continues "And Jewel was, like..." Pedro starts as he Imitated kicks and punches "'I ain't your princess! Leave me alone!" And I was, like, 'What?!' " "Then he was, like, 'What?!'" Nico and Pedro say at the same time. "Stop! Just tell me what happened?" Blu interrupts. "He got Y/n, man!" Pedro says "And he's taking her to the parade!" Nico and Pedro say in sync. Blu Softly Gasps "This is all my fault. Let's fly."

"Carnaval, here we come!" Luiz yells while Blu rides in his fruit hat otherwise known as The Brazilian Bombshell/Mendiant. Luiz lets a bit of slob out making Nico grunt trying to get the spit off and he chuckles "Hey, dog, I'm drowning back here." "You will get wet on this ride! Ha-ha!" Luiz says going faster.

[--]

"Come on, come on, come on. Where are these guys?" Marcel says looking around then a Huge bird float and He Laughs "Whoa-ho-ho-ho! Yes! Nice! Very nice." He says thinking it was their float Tipa Calls Marcel from their makeshift chicken float "Yoo-hoo! Marcel!" Then he starts clucking like a chicken. "Oh, boy," Marcel says turning to see the chicken float. "We're a chicken! Cluck, cluck!" Tipa says Chuckling, then laughing "Come on, Fernando, dance!" Nudging the boy in the egg who looked worried Tipa starts Clucking again. "Oh, idiots."

[--]

"Excuse me. Um... " Linda says then Clears her throat "Coming through. Watch your feet." She says as she bumps into someone. "Hey!" The Guy she bumped into exclaimed. "Whoops. Sorry." Linda says as she and Tulio are in a distance from the gate and sees a security guard. "Go ahead. Come in. Wait. Stop, please. Performers only." Next thing you know Tulio comes out wearing a Spinx Macaw outfit and starts tiptoeing but stops at a mirror "Huh?" Tulio Gasps softy looking at his costume Chuckling to himself "Wow! Cyanopsitta Spixii!" He says lifting his arms with the wings on them. He starts Squawking "Oh! Oh!" He says then continues Squawking

"Tulio?" Linda says walking up to him "Oh! Linda. I was just, uh..." He says then cuts himself off when he turns to Linda

("Say You, Say Me" plays) "I look ridiculous, don't I?" She says rubbing her arm slightly. They stare at each other while fireworks explode in the background. They lean forwards getting ready to kiss and their hats bump so it makes them both fly back a bit"Ooh!" they both yell. Linda Chuckles "Sorry." Tulio Giggles then turns and says "Oh! The parade, it's about to start." "Okay. Boa Noite (Good night). Go ahead." The guard says letting someone through

Tulio Whispers "Okay, just follow my lead. Act naturally." He then starts squawking "Oh, uh..." Linda and Tulio keep Squawking as they walk past the guard."Ooh...!" Linda says tripping in her heels. "Are you okay?" Tulio asks lifting her up so she doesn't fall. "Yeah." "Come on. Blu?" Tulio says then starts looking for Blu "Blu?" Linda says searching the opposite side. Tulio Squawks "Blu? Blu?" Linda says looking somewhere else The Samba School Director starts speaking Portuguese "What? W-Wait, wait, no, no, no. I am looking for A BLUEBIRD. B-Birdo? " "Que e que e 'birdo' (What is 'birdo')?" The samba director asks "Birdo, yes." Linda replies The Samba School Director Continues in Portuguese and Pushes her into an enclosed space ig- "Oh. Okay. Wait, what are you doing? Tulio! Hey! Let me out!" Meanwhile, Tulio had his head in the engine squawking then they turned on the engine and started leaving.

[--]

"Oh... this is not good. This is not good. This is... Cheese and sprinkles." As Linda gets lifted up onto a platform The Crowd starts singing a samba song, as the percussion booming "Okay, you can bring me down now! I think we're done here!"