𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

████████████████████

"You left us. You guys were the one who stabbed us on our back. When all we did was just trusting you with all our might even though we know you are the blood of those betrayers! "

We need to control her before she lose her mind. "Jennie stop." I can't let this happen right now. When our youngest aren't here with us. When they're in danger.

"Watch you mouth Jennie. Don't speak ill about our parents!" That was what taehyung said. No they can't get angry.

Come on namjoon do something before everything goes out of our hands. I walked between them. "Listen you both." My tone was serious.

"We have no time to fight over something like this right now." Now everyone is looking at me. It's the chance.

"Our youngest aren't here with us. They both are kidnapped. From thier dorms. We need to get them back at all cost. It's not a time for your cat dog fight." Guilty was so visible in their eyes. Even taehyung and Jennie.

I know they don't have feelings for each other anymore. They hate each other but I know taehyung still have a soft corner for her. So he can't be too mean to her.

Otherwise he could've broken the person's neck if they disrespect their parents. I don't really take thier sides but Jennie is being quite mean. Especially when we have to work together.

"But we don't know anything, who when and where about!" Lisa's voice get me out of my thoughts. I'm actually thinking the same. Our old enemy and everything we need to know.

"We need to work as a team and.." before I complete my sentence their bickering started again. Come on, thank God I have patience.

"Work with them? Are you kidding me namjoon? There is no way I will work with them ever again.." jimin calm down.

"What do you think we wanna work with you?" Momo have quite a temper too.

"You have no say in this when you are the one who stabbed us in the back!"

"Nah. Do this first. When you finish then we will go and save our kids. I will be waiting." I sat back and they really didn't take my sarcasm.

"Shut up! Shut up!" Jisoo is angry. Finally. Atleast she still can threat all of them. Even jimin calm downed. That guy still scared of her.

I did not expect to meet them again. More like I didn't expect to meet like this. I thought when we meet we will get onto each other throat.

Trying to split each other's body parts and take vengeance. On the second thought, Jennie is being pretty calm. Maybe because she's also worried about Kai.

She never really show affection towards the younger once even though she loves them so much.

"You guys need to understand. This is not a child's play. We are in a serious situation. We want our kids back safe and sound!" Jisoo is right. She always been so right except that one time they decided to be the traitor.

"The quicker way to get to them is to work as a team. We will work together and get our kids together and go back to our home without meeting each other again!"

They all glance at each other. The unsureness in their eyes was clear. They all nodded in sync. That's good now the only thing left is to make the other kids stay away from this matter.

"No need to explain to other kids about this situation. No need to involve them in anything. We are working together." 

I hope Kai and Yuna are okay.

Republish the book. I tried my best, everyone. I hope you like it. Please don't forget to convey your thoughts about the changes through comments and if you like the chapter then don't forget to vote and share. I love you guys. Stay safe and healthy.

[English is not my first language so please forgive me if I did some mistakes. Plus I been not practicing my English. Hahaha..]

╰┈➤ Author D ~^^