𝚂𝙸𝙱𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙱𝙾𝙽𝙳

"Jackson, why aren't you able to find the damn clues??" Yoongi almost shouted. Jackson sighed. "I'm trying. They didn't even leave a piece of dirt!" Running his hand through his hair, he shows his frustration.

"Guys this is tough. I know, but understand. We have to take this calmly and the point is he won't do anything to them yet. He is using them for us lurk!" Jackson calmly advised. "I know. Guys calm down. We have to do something about all that."

"It inconvenience to even work with them!" Jungkook just had to say something inappropriate. They all glared at him even the parks for even opening his mouth. He just started a war.

"You left us. You guys were the one who stabbed us on our back. When all we did was just trusting you with all our might even though we know you are the blood of those betrayers! "

They need to control her before she lose her mind. "Jennie stop." Namjoon can't let this happen right now. When the youngest aren't here with them. When they're in danger.

"Watch your mouth Jennie. Don't speak ill about our parents!" That was what taehyung said. No they can't get angry.

Come on Namjoon does something before everything goes out of your hands.

He walked between them. "Listen to you both." His tone was serious.

"We have no time to fight over something like this right now." Now everyone is looking at Namjoon. It's the chance.

"Our youngest aren't here with us. They both are kidnapped. From their dorms. We need to get them back at all costs. It's not time for your cat and dog fight." Guilty was so visible in their eyes. Even taehyung and Jennie.

They don't have feelings for each other anymore. They hate each other but taehyung still has a soft corner for her. So he can't be too mean to her.

Otherwise he could've broken the person's neck if they disrespected their parents. Jennie is being quite mean. Especially when they have to work together.

"But we don't know anything, who when and where about!" Lisa interrupted. Everyone actually thinking the same. Their old enemy and everything we need to know.

"We need to work as a team and.." before Namjoon completes his  sentence their bickering started again. Thank God Namjoon have patience.

"Work with them? Are you kidding me namjoon? There is no way I will work with them ever again.." jimin calm down.

"What do you think we wanna work with you?" Momo has quite a temper too.

"You have no say in this when you are the one who stabbed us in the back!"

"Nah. Do this first. When you finish then we will go and save our kids. I will be waiting." Namjoon sat back and they really didn't take his sarcasm.

"Shut up! Shut up!" Jisoo is angry. Finally. At least she still can threaten all of them. Even Jimin calmed down. That guy is still scared of her.

They did not expect to meet each other again. More like they didn't expect to meet like this. They thought when they meet each other they will get onto each other's throat.

Trying to split each other's body parts and take vengeance. On second thought, Jennie is being pretty calm. Maybe because she's also worried about Kai.