𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴

*✧CHAERYOUNG✧*

This week has been so hectic to the point it frustrates me. I'm tolerating everything for the sake of the other four. I like to be alone. I hate to share anything with this park kid.

I don't like him. He's arrogant. And thinks he's smarter than anyone. "I have no other choice do i?" I muttered and finally got out of the room. We are going to meet every Sunday for an update.

It's hard to see each other because of all the classes and assignments. It's annoying. We briefly see each other at lunch time. Or any free period.

Let me check one more time. I have keys, phone, no money...okay everything's okay. Soobin will pay my bill anyways. I have to hurry up. They must be waiting for me outside the building.

I got out of the dorm. Just to see these kids. They always annoy me. I locked the dorm. Not paying any attention to them. This is good At least I'm going to have something good to eat.

I roam my head around and there they are. Looking good as always. "What is today? A hoodie day?" No I asked because we all are wearing hoodies.

To say the least we all are being all black. What are we? gangsters? Still have those brands on our hoodies. Celine for Kai. Kenzo for Soobin. Calvin Klein for me. Chanel for Yeji and Louis Vuitton for ryujin.

We are sure of attracting a lot of attention as we walk by the street. But do we care? Our elders always say. Success attracts attention as well as enviousness.

Reaching the restaurant as always we were greeted by Daehwi's angelic smile. He's more often here. And of course we expected those parks. They must've come with their cars.

I'm kinda getting annoyed by them. Wait..there is someone else with them..? Isn't he...bambam? "This is nuts!" Ryujin muttered walked towards them and slammed the table.

"What the hell are you doing with our brother?" She is mature most of the time but that doesn't mean she ain't immature at all. So do all of us and I also hate the fact that they're sitting and enjoying a talk with our family members.

Sang came out daehwi awkwardly walked towards their table and we followed. "Ryujin. I was the one to approach them. Don't mind." Bambam tries to explain. There is this situation right here and then there is Kai who directly went to the couch and lay there as always.

Yeji sits beside him and looks at the menu while Soobin is standing here with me. Because if she gets more angry we will have to stop. "I don't care. I'm leaving!" Ryujin...? "Chaeng you are coming..?" I was unsure.

"Ha..yeah of course you won't!" Come on it makes me feel guilty. "Soobin...?" I asked him to come with us. Ryujin already took off. And I followed her.

*✧YUNA✧*

Isn't she being too sensitive. It's not like we approached them. "Ahhh...why is she so immature?" Soobin groaned. "We spoiled her!" Daehwi pointed at Soobin and himself.

We are familiar with daehwi now. He's a good guy. But he doesn't talk much to us. Of course they're siblings so it makes sense. "Are you planning to go with them?" Yeji gave her order.

That Kai is still on the couch. Closing his eyes. "Do I have a choice?" And just after he said he took off. He left to follow them. "Basically the ryujin girl is so dramatic!" Says the one who himself is dramatic.

"Beomgyu, you brat shut your damn mouth. Whenever you speak we get into trouble!" Beomgyu always gets on yeonjun's nerves. "Bambam are you also leaving?" Sang asked. "Yeah I have to go. I'm sorry kids I can't spend time with you. I wanted to talk. I hope you are doing well. We will meet next weekend okay? I will stay longer for sure." And he got up.