𝚂𝙲𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙻𝚂

*✧ROSEANNE✧*

And this is the worst of the worst morning. "How will you explain this Jeon jungkook?" Jisoo threw the newspaper on his face. She really is angry. But that was harsh.

I'm in no position to defend him anyways. We all three are doomed. Me taehyung and jungkook. We are dead. We already are. "You three. What were you thinking?" Jihyo massaged her temple to calm herself down.

"All social media platforms are filled with the articles look!" And momo has to put oil in the fire. But it isn't her fault. "Guys the article isn't even true!" Taehyung tried. "The pictures are real!" Nayeon glared at us.

Jungkook takes the newspaper. "Jeon jungkook and Jennie Kim are dating with proof." He read the article out loud. What is he even doing?

"Kims and Parks seem to hangout together!" Dude stop. All of us looked at him when he suddenly started laughing. "Has he finally lost his mind?" Jihyo asked. Seems like it.

"Hahahahaha..I can't wait to see the expression on her face about this. And the kims are getting wild about this news!" Is he crazy? "You want to see them panic about this situation. You want Jennie's suffering face?" Taehyung asked. Almost annoyed.

"Nah not Jennie nuna..but Lalisa!" He smiled. He really hates lisa. "Guys ignore him!" Nayeon glared at him. "Wait I'm getting a call!" Jisoo shuuued us.

"......"

"Yea sure!" Her expression changed within a second. "You guys are banned from going out. All three of you. Get inside your room and self reflect. If they get out of the room. I'mma kick you out of this house!" No jisoo.

Now even the Jeon jungkook who was laughing awhile had his face like he drink poison. Poor him. We can't get out of our rooms now. But I'm wondering how's the situation there in the kims residence.

*✧LISA✧*

"How the hell this happened?" And here Jin literally screamed for the 27th time now. He been saying the same words again and again. We know it's a big problem but it's not our fault.

"Now calm down and talk about the issue shall we?" It took us a hour to calm down but Jin again get furious. Jeon jungkook will die. I will kill him for this. I don't care.

He knows we are no ordinary people. Scandles are meant to broke out. Why did he approached Jennie. Haiz. I'm losing it. I don't want to admit that but it's isn't his fault either.

"We can make the rumours die down. Can't we?" Ofcourse we can. We have one of the best tech genius. Min yoongi and Kim Namjoon. But first we have to settle things with the other party.

Namjoon is in his office. And he did not allowed anyone to come in for the moment. Jennie is sitting on the couch with her head hung low and her fist clenched. Same goes to jimin. They aren't twins for nothing anyways.

I know they're pissed. Actually everyone is. I, on the other side, looks calm but I'm burning with rage. I really want them to not fuck with us anymore. We are sick of them. Everything in the past still hunt us.

They shouldn't provoke us like this. Because once we lose it completely they know it'll be a disaster. Still they're choosing the wrong thing.