𝙺𝙸𝙳𝙽𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝚁

*✧HUENING KAI✧*

No wonder as soon as I opened my eyes I felt that large pain of a headache. I feel like dying. Empty dark room with one yellow light. All like I saw in the movie when the heroine got kidnapped.

Yeah that's right. I'm too calm for someone who got kidnapped. I just opened my eyes. So it's annoying to panic as soon as I woke up.

Dude you life is on line.

Yeah. I know. "Mmmhh.." what's that sound? I finally looked around my surroundings. All the dark corners and in one dark corner I saw someone. So I'm not the only one.

Once the lights reached the face of the person my heart start beating rapidly. Not because I have feelings for her but because this is when I start panicking. What is yuna doing here?

I closed my eyes. Pressuring my brain to remember. Our dorms, sudden attack none stopped them..? How did they kidnapped us from our dorms? It's totally impossible that none saw us.

No. It's not the time to think about it. What really necessary is to get out of this place. What do I do with her? Her eyes opened soon enough. And the first thing she did was panicked. How can people be so active as soon as they woke up?

You are kidnapped Kai.

I know but still. "Where the hell am i?" The first thing she said. Like hell i know. "Who knows!" I subconsciously answered. She finally looked at me.

"No way! My luck sucks this much. I got kidnapped with this arrogant brat!" She is being bold because my hands are tired well not like I will do anything if we were free.

"You are being loud. Stop it. Someone might come in and snap your neck. We both will die. Stop being noisy!" I'm annoyed. This situation is fucked up. We don't know where we are.

"No no shit if I die...this won't be good. I didn't even saw my siblings getting married and their kids. I didn't even find a guy. Wahhh I can't die!" Seriously...?

"Stop being dramatic." She stopped as soon as we heard footsteps. "Ahh I'm scared!" I don't know why we got kidnapped. But...I don't feel any fear.

The door opened and i closed my eyes by the sudden light. And slowly opened it again and infront of me there was an old man. Door were closed.

"Well well look these kids are up." Yeah as you can see. Only if you're eye sight is weak then we can't say anything. "Who are you?" I had to know who and why they kidnapped us.

"Ohhh you don't know me Kai, Yuna? You two forget about me?" Who the fuck is this? "Anyways, you must be wondering why I have you here with me. It's about something related to your elders. They have alot of debt of mine!"

So...? I'm uninterested in his explaining now. "Okay then call them ask money and leave us. This place ain't my type!" Yuna looked stunned. This old man laughed.

"Sure sure. I was here to just check if you guys are up or not!" Now you did go back. I'm having a headache. He turned around and I only heard a door sound.

I dropped down. My head is killing me. "Hey are you okay?" Get away. I took a deep breath and got up after gaining my strength.

*✧YEJI✧*

"Guys eat your food. It's important feed yourself. I know you all are worried." Jisoo is right. But no one seems to have anticipation to eat anything.

I sighed. The sudden phone ring sound caught our attention. We were waiting for a call for two days and today it's here. I guess I'm not sure.