chapter 2

After my daily dutys I head back to the Palace. I haven't been there for over 5 months. I usually have round about 400 debts to collect. And I'm also just one person so I take breaks sometime. Some take longer to get because of the distance and level of difficulty.

Thats usually how long it takes for me to get a mission done. I have a misson very 5 months, of i get it done before hand i get time off, but that is if I'm not needed.

As I get close to the woods of the forbidden trail, I shift so I could get there faster. The wind hits my furr and the mud under my paws feel amazing.

After running for about anlj hour I was infront of the borders.

The daily guards are standing on post and as they sense someone is coming the brought their rifle to my position.

As I get closer to the point where they could see me they drop their guns and drop to their knees.

"Princess we didn't know you will be coming today." One says as they look down.

"Please stand and I am done with my misson thats why I'm a few weeks early." I say as I walk through the borders to the palace.

The gaurds at the door bow their heads and opened the doors for me. I went straight to my room.

As I got to my room its pretty much the same as I left it. I head to the second door to enter the bathroom to take a shower.

As i walk in I look at myself in the mirror. I don't like the way I look but its a daily reminder of what can happen if I lower my guard.

I strip from my clothes and step into the shower. The hot water feels amazing against my skin. Especially after my fight with the last wolf she really did put up a fight but I got the job done in a few minutes.

After my shower I went to my closet to get dressed.

One thing that sucked ass is I had to wear dresses when I'm at the palace because King Fredrick told me so and I can't disobey an order.

I picked the sun dress from my personal designer. He knew what I liked and didn't. I liked showing my figure and all my dresses do exactly that it showes my curves. Yes I know privileged but its that or I don't get nice clothes. I don't like it but we have to do with that we have.

As I get done with getting ready I was starving. Haha what's new I am always hungry.

I made my way to the big kitchen. People were scattered all around the place people some I recognized and some that was new.

"Princess welcome back can I make you something light. Dinner will be served in an hour or so." Jasmin asked.

"Thank you I would love that. Will you please bring it up to the my room please." I ask as I made my way back out of the kitchen.