Chapter 6

The parking lot got silenced so suddenly. Mikey and Izanami just starring at the moebius one by one. The sound of the rain make everything get muffled. Mikey is still on his pajamas and casually wearing sandals. While Izanami on her oversized t-shirt and training pants with a paper sandals that already wet, so she take it off and just go with the bare foot.

Mikey scary glare make Peh-yan stiff "i see... i get it now"

"Mikey?" Takemitchy mumbling.

He stand up from his bike and shrugged his hand to his pocket "i got called somewhere else... so Kenchin could get attacked" he approach Peh-yan who take on step back "then, it'd be my fault that Toman would get split in two... right?"

"I'm just doing for Pah-chin!" Peh-yan scream

"This isn't your style!" Mikey snaped, it's very strange to see Mikey raised his voice except when he talking in front of all Toman. "Who tempted you into this?"

"Wow" another voice said out of the blue and all heads turn to it's direction "What a surprise, Mikey isn't just all brawn" he take a sip of his ciggarete "how dull"

Mikey tilted his head "and you are?"

He approach Mikey carelessly "doesn't matter who am i, but i'm in charge of moebius. For the moment, at least" he throw his ciggarete away "name's Hanma"

Izanami walking to Mikey's side "so you're the creeplord behind this all?" She ask

Hamna give her a ticklish chuckle "you're such a pain in the ass, Iza-cha—"

Before Hanma could finish his words, Mikey's leg swing to his head. But Hanma surprisingly block Mikey's kick.

"He blocked Mikey's kick?!" Mitsuya surprised

Mikey's eyes as dangerous as he look likewhen he treating someone to death 

"who gave you permission to talk to her?"

Hanma hold his hand "don't act so hasty, Mikey. Ouch" He sneered "my mission tonight is to destroy Toman. Best way to do that is to make you fight among yourself. But i think this work out." He step in front of moebius "with these hands, i'll take on the 'invicible Mikey'" Hanma laugh like a crazy make some of moebius step back "AND I'LL TEAR YOU APART!!" He stretch out his hands "MOEBIUS GANG ENTIRELY, 100 PEOPLE" he look at Toman who is only Mikey, Izanami, Mitsuya, Ryuu, Takemitchy, Draken and Mizuki (the two already beat up) "VERSUS 7 PEOPLE FROM TOMAN!" He stare at his guys "DONT WUSS OUT LIKE YOU DID LAST TIME IDIOT'S! I'M NOT AS SOFT AS OSANAI"

"YESSIR" the Moebius answer him.

"IF YOU RUNAWAY I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND BEAT YOU 'TILL ALL YOU TEETH'S GONE!" 

"YESSIR"

Ryuu scrunched her nose "eww, that psychopath need to send to the asylum"

"Or maybe we should put him down" Mitsuya said "like Izanami's mad dog"

Izanami make a sound like she's crying "Shimin is not mad! she just in the mood to bite my father leg and he overreacting that my dog is mad and send him away!" she point her nunchaku to Mitsuya "dont you dare insult her!"

Mitsuya just laughing "hai' hai'"

Hanma pointing at Draken and Mikey "take on Mikey and Draken, and kill them both"

Vavoom...vrooom-vroom...

They can hear a bike vehicle sound from afar. Mitsuya and Draken recognize the sound of Toman's member bike. A lot of them.

Mitsuya grinning "phew, just in time"

"Huh?" Takemitchy confused

A lot of Toman member gathering there. They were standing behind Mikey. There is Baji first captain division, Nahoya Kawata the fourth division captain and Yasuhiro Mutou the 5th division captain. Also Morana that sitting on Baji's bike.

"Aah, Baji and i are going to kissing but this shit is disturbing us" she said in playfull tone.

Baji got panic "who is going to kiss?!"

"Us?" Mora keep teasing Baji

Mikey look like he touched "you guys..."

"We bring all Toman with us, motherfucker!" Baji said while tie his hair

"Who wants to die first?" Smiley said

Mutou pointing at Peh-yan "Peh! You go down first!"

Peh-yan taken a back. He tried to walking to the back side but Hanma hold his head "shit" he muttering.

Hanma grinning "now, things are getting interesting"

Draken suddenly get up "a big brawl on the day of festival" he grinning "really gets my blood pumpin'"

Mizuki stand up too and nod "blood pumpin'"

Draken laugh "i'm surprised that you can fight that good Mizuki! I thought you only can do the hand cracking things"

"I can crack heads too" she said with a small smile

Draken laugh and stand beside Mikey "right? Mikey?"

Mikey laugh a little "haha." Mikey start running towards moebius and followed by Toman behind him.

"KILL THEM!" Hanma said

"LET'S DO THIS!!" Mikey scream with excitement on his voice.

*****