Chapter 22: Before it's falls

Young politician, Akabane Karma declared to the pers that he will re open the Yokohama Dragon's Head incident and will bring down the most famous mysterious faced criminals. Port Mafia.

Ryuu watch the television as she drop her ice cream. Port Mafia, he wanted to take down Port Mafia. He asking for death, even a mere deliquent like herself had heard about it. When you intentionally or unintentionally get tripped with them, it's just need weeks or days for them to wipe whole family. As if they never exist.

A ring from her phone make her startled. She took it and look into the id caller, it's Mitsuya "moshi-moshi....Taka-chan?"

A sigh heard from the other side, sounds like he relief "i saw the news, you must move from your apart Ryuu! I'll ask Toman members to find another place for you"

"I'm scared" she whispered to him

"It's okay, i'll pick you up. Let's sleep at my place today"

"Okay"

As soon as Ryuu turn off the call, her house bell ringing. Is it the obaa-chan from next door? Is it Taka-chan? Or is it.... the mafia? Ryuu walking slowly to the door and peeking from the small hole on her door. She sigh in relief when she found Mizuki instead of mafia.

She open the door "maa, Mizuki-chan you—"

Mizuki standing there pointing her gun onto Ryuu's stomach with her stern face. "Walk in slowly Ryuu-san, or else the snipper will shot ya death"

Ryuu walks backwards as Mizuki push her with the revolver. She close the door behind her and lock it. She sighing as if she done acting "damn, those minions really"

"M-mizuki what the hell?"

Mizuki give her gun to Ryuu "dont worry, my real gun is here" she pat her back "this is a real gun obviously, but i take out the bullet and put the safety pin on"

"Mizuki are you a mafia?" Ryuu asked her with disbelive

"Yeah" she plop herself to the couch "i'm not as confident as Morana-san to reveal my criminal lineage but yeah, i'm growing at Port mafia ever since i'm 6"

"Do you ordered here to kill me?"

"No" she stay silent for a bit "not really actually, i ordered to kill ya if ya refuse"

"Refuse what?"

She stretching her back "well, i said to my boss that ya are my friend and he give ya a chance" she give her some bullet from her pocket "here for some self defense"

"Mizuki, what chance" Ryuu looking at her intimidatingly.

"Really, you Toman have no patient at all" she giggling "well, you have to make your brother shut the fuck up of this Dragon's Head conflict, make him step back." Mizuki shrugged her shoulder "or kill him"

"What is dragon head conflict? Why port mafia want to bury it so bad?" Ryuu ask

"A massacre" Mizuki said stand up from her position "88 corpse in a night, something that science can't even tell" she stop by the door "Akabane Karma is going to expose international type secret to the world, not only port mafia who aiming on him, the goovernoor, FBI, Britanian secret organization. Damn he really asking for hell, it will be better if he killed just like that. What if they torture him first?"

"W-what should i do?" Ryuu staring at the floor blankly

"He wanted ya" Mizuki said

"Huh?"

"Dazai-sama wanted ya to join Port Mafia, he offered a place under Koyou-san... well ya don't know Koyou-san yet, but she will be yer superior" Mizuki open the door, she makes some hand sign and the red light from other buildings gone "if ya willing to join, or should i said, become a criminal. Come to shinjuku three days from now" she took a deep breath and staring right to Ryuu's eyes "i warned you, Ryuu-san. It will break you apart, ya will losing yerself " and she disappear behind the closed door.