Moment

(u) prospective

After clinging to karma for a solid couple minutes iv calmed down and karma pulls away from me so he can look me in the eye "mind me asking what that was all about?" Karma questions sitting next to me and I look down at my feet thinking of what I can say "it was a long time ago back when I was still in elementary I was just a little kid at the time but the kids always hated me I have no idea why but they hated me it started with kids making fun of me and calling me names but over time it got worse..." I explain in a solemn tone keeping my gaze on the ground "worse?" Karma questions "teasing turned into hair pulling and tripping.... It evolved into kids following me after school to throw rocks at me and pick fights at first I wanted to try and fit in so I acted like all the other children that didint work in fact it made everything worse so I decided I would try scaring kids off so they would stop messing with me it worked but..." I trail off looking up from my feet to look at karma "they ended up becoming scared of me and I was moved to this class"

Karma prospective

"That's why at first I didn't understand why everyone seemed so cheery" (u) says looking back back down at her feet "(u)" I call leaning closer to her and when she lifts her head I kiss her cheek making her eye's widen "karm-" "your in class E now" I say and (u) let's out a small laugh "yeah... I am" (u) smiles leaning back aginst the wall of the class room "hay karma?" (u) calls looking out the window off the school building letting the moon light illuminate her face "thanks for today I had a nice time" (u) says contently while she rests eye's and I open my mouth to speak hesitating for a moment before I try asking (u) something "(u) would you want to be my-" before I get the chance to finish my sentence (u) passes out and falls against me leaning her head on my shoulder I sigh while smiling contently while raising an eye brow "oh well I guess I'll just have to ask another day"

The next morning
(U) prospective

I wake up hearing whispers and I open my eye's to see karma's sticking his Tongue out making a peace sign taking a selfie with me while iv leaned aginst him my face flushes and I push karma away from me just after he's taken the photo and he snickers "new screen saver" karma grin's evilly while our class mates have all gathered around us smiling and giggling "karma!!!" I scream jumping to my feet starting to chase karma around the class room "delete that photo or I swear that phone's dead!!!" I screech running after karma while he waves the phone up in the air teasingly "it's too late (u) I already saved this photo" karma snickers "ahh!!! You ass hole!!" I scream

Sorry if this chapter was short I would have added it to the previous chapter but I didn't want to make it too long