Chapter one

~your POV~
*everyone is 16*

It was after school and you wait for your best friend sasuke by the gate since you guys normally  go to your house to do homework together.

10 minutes goes by and you decide to go look for Sasuke.

-sigh- "what could that duck ass be doing ?" You wonder to yourself.

You go back into the building as you see him talking to a girl with pink hair who you recognized as the new girl from your math class Sakura.

"I wonder what they could be talking about." You stand at the set of lockers across from the ones by them pretending to be on your phone ease dropping.

" So Sasuke kun would you mind tutoring me since we are in the same history class and I'd really like to catch up being new and all" Sakura says to sasuke who had his default look.

"Sure." He says.

"Great! lets exchange numbers" she says taking out her phone excitedly.

After they make their exchange she leaves and that's when you walk over to him.

"Oooo who was that?" You say teasingly elbowing him.

Sasuke rolls his eyes.

"Must you be so annoying that's just Sakura the new girl she wants me to tutor her" he says.

"Yea I heard....She's pretty cute don't you think?" You ask.

"She's alright..." he says looking down as a slight tint of red appears on his cheeks which was something that was unusual for sasuke.

"Oh my god you like her! You never blush" you say excited.

He frowns up.

"Who's blushing?" He asks annoyed.

" you Duck ass....hey now that I'm thinking about it have you ever had a girlfriend sasuke?" You question.

"None of your business" he says looking away arrogantly.

"I'm your best friend so technically it is." You state.

" if you must know I only had one and that was two years ago didn't end well so I didn't see a point in having another one" he says.

"You shouldn't give up that easy especially a guy like you I'm quite surprised you didn't have more with all your fan girls" you say.

"Yea well those "fan girls" don't really catch my attention too thirsty" he says.

"Fair enough but let's go already I'm tired of being at this school maybe when we get to my house I could help you out." You say.

"Help me out?"

" yea come on Sasuke " you pull his arm walking to your house.

~end of chapter one~