Chapter two

You take Sasuke to your house and you guys do homework for a little bit before getting back to the subject of Sakura.

"Hmmmm I think you should text her" you say laying back on your bed putting away your textbook.

" why?" He ask.

" Its always good for the guy to make the first move shows your interested" you answer

"I don't think it matters who texts who first but okay (name)" He sighs.

He pulls out his phone.

Sasuke: hi.

~two minutes later~

Sakura: Hey sasuke Kun!!!

"She responded now what?" Sasuke asks.

" just ask what's she's doing maybe ask about the tutor session see if you can turn it into a date " You say looking over his shoulder obviously kinda annoying him making him move away.

Sasuke: so about this study date when we're you trying to go?

Sakura: date? 🤭 lol

Sasuke: yea

Sakura: of course I'd love to go on a date with you Sasuke ☺️ how about Friday?

Sasuke: coffee shop at 4 okay?

Sakura: yea can't wait! 😄

"Wellllllll" you try to grab his phone.

He holds it above your heads.

"We're going to a coffee shop Friday" he tells you.

"Pretty basic but I guess it is supposed to be a study date maybe if your nice to her you'll even get to have your first kiss " you start to laugh.

He shoots a death glare at you.

" what makes you think I haven't already kissed anyone? " he raises a eyebrow.

" Idk you've never talked about it" you look away.

" 2 girls..."he says in a low voice.

"Oh was it nice?" You ask blushing a little since you never had your first kiss still.

"It was whatever....why?" He looks at you.

" Just curious since you never tell me about your love life....but who knows maybe you were embarrassed because you probably weren't good at it." You start to joke again.

"That's not what they said" He looks away arrogantly.

" I don't believe you" you say.

" they how about you find out for yourself loser" You feel a pair of lips push against yours as he grabs your head pulling you close.

You close your eyes kissing back enjoying as sasuke was actually a pretty good kisser.

A few seconds later he pulls away.

Your face was red.

"Hn....well"

" uhhh...*you snap out of your daze* you were alright but could still use some more practice" you tell him looking away.

" Hn practice?"

You nod your head.

"I guess I'll be the one to teach you after all I wouldn't want you to embarrass yourself in front of a actual girl you like" you say.

" whatever aren't you worried that your lessons will affect our friendship?" He asks.

"Not at all it's completely platonic and it's just lessons nothing more than a friend doing a friend a favor" you say.

"Yea" he says

"Anyways we should probably practice a bit before you go home" you tell him.

He smirks at you as you guys lock lips again.

~end of chapter~