Chapter 15

Katsuki's POV.

9:35 AM

—————————————————————————

Me and the nerd got to the mall and I found a parking space. I checked my phone to make sure we weren't late.

Izuku got out of the car too and we started walking side by side with me to the entrance. It was silent but not awkward.

"Uh Kacchan can I ask you something?" Izuku asked.

I turned to look at him as we continued walking.

"Yeah what's up?"

The nerd started twiddling with his thumbs a bit before he spoke up again.

"This might sound weird but can I hold your hand in the mall? I guess there's just a lot of people and it would make me feel more comfortable. But you don't have to I promise! I was just wondering and.."

His rambling continued on about random stuff and I took his hand in mine. He looked at me and smiled sweetly.

"Thanks Kacchan!"

I rolled my eyes to try and seem annoyed or like I didn't care, but truthfully I didn't mind holding the shitty nerds hand.

We continued our walk and Izuku swung our interlocked hands back and forth.

Once we arrived at the malls entrance I took my phone out of my pocket, of course with the hand I wasn't holding Izuku's with, and went to text shitty hair.

Shitty hair:

💥: Hey are you at the mall yet? Me and Izuku just got here.

🪨: Yup! Me, Mina, Denki are all here. Meet us at the food court k?

💥: Alright guess I'll see you there.

I placed my phone back into my pocket and we started walking.

"Where are we gonna go first Kacchan?" Izuku asked.

"Well we gotta meet the extras at the food court then we could go wherever you want you nerd."

He smiled at me and it made me feel a little better. Being the reason he smiles just feels so good and I'm not sure why.

I rubbed my thumb over the top of his hand, it just felt so right to feel his hand in mine.

We got the the food court and I scanned the area looking for my friends. I guess I could call them that. Tch.

As I look around my eyes landed on some spiky red hair, there they are.

"Did you find them yet?" Izuku questions.

"Yeah, they're at a table over there."

"Ok! I can't wait to meet them."

We make our way over the the group and dunce face spots us. He waves at us i and I slightly wave back.

"Hey! Glad you could make it Bakubro!" Shitty hair beamed.