Gone

3rd person:

Paul left Rose's room trying not to grin about the night before. His mission was just picking up, all he needed was her gone, preferably dead. As he headed down to the living room the only trace of Rose was the broken guitar. Freddie soon left his room, yawning and stretching.

"Freddie Rose is gone" Paul gasped trying to seem worried

"She might be in the bathroom" Freddie suggested ignoring the broken guitar Brian bought her

But Paul knew exactly where she was.

Rose's pov:

When I woke the next morning my head hurt like mad. It felt like a hangover but I hadn't been drinking. Not long after I woke Rogers head popped round the door frame.

"How is the little princess?" Roger asked acting like I was 5 again

"I'm okay but I'm not five Rog"
Roger softly giggled before stepping further into the room. He came over to the bed and sat down.

"How's your head?" He asked stroking it gently

"Hurts"

Roger helped me out of bed before getting me an ice pack. I sat in the living room holding the ice pack to my head while Roger prepared breakfast. Dom was out at the doctors for a check up which just left us two. But I didn't realise the two of us wouldn't be for much longer. Furious knocking sounded on the door which made Roger run off to answer it.

"Where is she Meddows?" Came Paul's Irish accent

"Why would I tell you" Roger threatened

Paul stormed into the living room after pushing past Roger. I clambered up and turned to face him.

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NEVER TO TELL THEM ABOUT THIS"

"But I did and there's nothing you can do you stop me"

Paul grabbed me by the neck and held tight. Roger came running in and tackled Paul to the ground.

"Call Bri and Deaky" Roger ordered

I rushed to the phone still trying to catch my breath. I dialled Brian's number first hoping he was awake.

"Hello"
"Uncle Brian. Please come to Rogers house"

"Rose you okay? You sound like you've done a five mile run"

"I'll tell you when you get here, it's an emergency"

Brian hung up before I went to dial John's number. I said the same to him before hanging up. I turned to see Roger struggling for breath as Paul strangled him. Just as that moment Brian came running in wearing a fluffy dressing gown and pink bunny slippers. John wasn't far behind but dressed. Brian went for Paul as John grabbed Roger.

"Rog you okay?" John asked

Roger just nodded before collapsing down onto the sofa. Freddie then came strolling into the house, stopping at the sight of it.

"Bri what's up with the slippers?" Freddie asked as we all froze

"Their Chrissies and the first things I grabbed" Brian replied "I'm quite fond of them actually"

"And why the hell are you beating Paul up?" Freddie asked

"He was strangling Rose" Roger replied after getting his breath back "Then me"

"DONT LIE TAYLOR" Freddie yelled

"Daddy please he's telling the truth" I begged dropping down onto my knees in a pool of tears

He didn't believe me though, my own dad. He just grabbed Paul and left. The remaining three pulled me into a hug as we all sat on the floor.