The Portal Gun [Prolonge]

It was a nice day in Cappy Town and Tiff and Tuff were walking in Whispy  Woods Forest's until they heard a strange noise.

"What was that!" Tiff said

"I don't but let's go check it out! Hey Kirby let's go!" Tuff replied 

"Poyo" The little pink orb said.

They walked into the the direction of where they heard the noise and it lead them to a destroyed part of the forest and there was a portal flotation just above the burned up grass.

It was a pink and blue portal and inside there you could see a testing room.(That's may or may not be from a different dimension.)

"Let's go check it out, Kirby" Tuff said.

"No wait-" Tiff said.

Then a lady wearing a white coat, floating hands and pink hair emerged with another pink little orb.

"Who are they?" Tiff asked.

"Hey! That one looks like Kirby!" Tuff said not answering Tiff's question.

The trio goes to hide behind a tree close to the portal.

The lady notices the two children and the pink orb before her and said: "I can see you both and your little pink friend. I mean no harm I just want to explain to you why I'm here."

"She seems nice let's go, Kirby!" Tuff said.

"Poyo!"  Kirby said as he followed Tuff

Tuff and Kirby both went to meet the lady and Tiff follows silently.

"I still don't trust you. You could another monster from King Dedede" Tiff said hastily.

"Calm down Tiff you everything is a monster these days, relax." Tuff said defending the nice lady.

"Hello, my name is Susie and this is Kirby. I was experimenting on a gadget that open portals to another world to learn more about the properties of time and space." Susie said.

"I literally don't know what you said expect for the fact that your from another world like ours. I can't believe I'm saying this but, Tuff you were right I was worried for nothing." Tiff admitted

"Hey I know, we can show go guys Cappy Town. It's a place in our world, so let's go! Cappy Town is just over there."Tuff said.

-When they arrived at Cappy town- 

(If you guys are wondering why Game Kirby was quiet it's because he leaned how to control his hunger so he decided to lick a popsicle and see how long it would take for him to finish it.)

"Hey, Tiff and Tuff who are your little friends?And why are they two Kirby's?" Chief Bookums asked. (I think that how you spell his name)

"Well this is Susie and another Kirby, they come from a different universe and they would like to explore the city before they go home- and speaking of which how did you guys come here in the first place?" Tiff said as her answer turned into a question.

"Well, I specialize in making robots and gadget's so I was testing things out and made this portal gun." Susie said as she pulled the portal gun out of no where.

 "Cool!" Tuff said.

"And I just realized that Kirby has been awfully quiet today, is something the matter?" Susie said as she quietly wait for Game Kirby's answer.

"Nothing wrong, it's just that Meta Knight gave me this popsicle and I want to see how long it took for me to finish it if I didn't suck it up! But it took to long so..." Kirby went on and swallowed the popsicle whole then spit out the popsicle stick.

"Wait your Kirby can talk!?" Tiff asked/exclaimed.

"Yes, he can but judging from you outburst yours can't-" Susie said as her answer got cut of from Kirby.

"Susie! Look! Meta Knight running towards us!" Kirby exclaimed.

"Well hello Meta Knight!" Susie said even thought she didn't know why he was there.

"We don't have time to talk! The portal is closing!" Meta Knight shouted.

"There's no way, it hasn't even been 1 hour." Susie said as she checked her phone from which once again she pulled out from pretty much nowhere. "I can't be we've been chatting for more than an hour!"

"Oh, guess time really flies when you're having fun." Kirby said. "I'm sorry we'll chat another time, we really need to get going."

"Oh, alright see you next time." Said Tiff clearly confused.

-Back in the castle-

"Things didn't quite work out as I wanted, next week I'll try and adjust the portal so that it will stay open longer. I sure hope nothing bad will happen before that." Susie said.

"Actually how did you even know we were here, Meta Knight." Kirby asked.

"Actually, Bandana told me as I walking on my patrol, that you guys were going to check out what's on the other side of the portal. And seeing as I was close and that I was faster than him, he simply told my that the portal had started to close. And that's all." Meta Knight replied.

-Next week-

Game Meta Knight, Kirby, Susie, King Dedede, Bandana Dee, Galacta Knight, Dark Meta Knight (I'm gonna call him Dark for short) Morpho Knight and The Meta Knights all woke up in a strange room...

-To be continued-

Extra:

Tuff: What just happened?

Meta Knight [Anime]: I don't know but I have a feeling we will see them soon.

Tiff: Meta Knight you saw everything?

Meta Knight [Anime]: Yes I did. And I feel that something big's gonna happen.

Kirby [Anime]: Poyo? [For he did not understand anything]

Tiff: We're you just standing here the whole time or.....