Kirby Explained Pt.1

*All the characters just appeared in the room thanks to Multi's super cool powers, and definitely not because I'm too lazy to make up a scene.*

Anime DDD: Why am I here again-

Multi: I swear if you don't shut up imma have to put a muzzle on your mouth, I literally just woke up 5 minutes ago.

*The Video Starts* 

Kirby, he's pink, he's round, he makes lots of sound? 

DDD: Well, he sure makes lots of sound.

KIrby: Hey!

BD: I mean... it's kinda true, tho.

But apparently that wasn't good enough for some people, and so a convoluted lore had to be built.

Tuff: Wait, what's lore?

Multi: Nothing u should worry about, little boy.

Let's start at the beginning.

On a planet called Popstar, in the land of sunshine and rainbows, all the creatures lived in fear of a giant tyrannical penguin who's stolen all the food on Dreamland.

Tiff: Wait, you did that?

Escargoon: Well, that does seem like something your majesty would do.

That is until one pink puff suddenly showed up in town, starts eating all of his minions,

Sword: I'm sorry, did you say EAT, the minions.

Gives DDD a big ol' punch in the gullet, and they've been best friends ever since.

Escargoon: That's all it takes?

Tuff: Oh, this other Kirby's so cool!

Tiff: I don't think it would work like that....

But King DDD isn't Kirby's only rival, there's also Meta Knight.

Blade: What kind of rival?

Who started an entire war against Dreamland, literally, just because the residents were being too lazy.

Sword: I'm sorry, did he-

Blade: Start a war?

Escargoon: BECAUSE THE CITIZENS WERE TOO LAZY!?!?!?

Anime Meta: ....

But he's also a blob of chivalry, and will offer a sword to Kirby before every fight, even if his airship is currently plummeting down into the ocean.

Tuff: Wait, he has an airship!?

Tiff: That is not what you should be concerned about right now.

So yeah, you may have noticed that the "bad-guys" so far aren't necessary bad guys.

Escargoon: What do you mean, he's not a bad-guy! He started a war!!!

That's because the true villains of the Kirby series are the eldritch horror eyeball monsters that we met along the way.

Game Dedede: Sweet Nova! I hate those things!

Tiff: You've met them before!?

Let me break it down for you, there's Nebula who's a smaller slice of Dark Matter, who's a smaller slice of Zero, who is later reincarnated as Zero 2, not the anime girl. 

Sword: So they just keep multiplying!?

Tuff: What's anime!?

Tiff: Why won't you focus more on the important things here.

Anime Meta: This could be troublesome...

Basically, they're all giants have eyeballs, can possess people (mostly Dedede), and look like something straight out of a creepypasta.

Anime Dedede: Hey! Why did that there sign say my name!?

Escargoon: I think it said that those monsters mostly like possessing you, sire.

Anime Dedede: Posses! Ain't no eye-monster possessing me!

Escargoon under his breath: Does he even know what that means? 

Well, besides gooey, who's also a slice of Dark Matter that somehow became a good guys thanks to Kirby's immaculate vibes.

Tuff: Other Kirby's so cool!

Anime Dedede: What does immaculate mean!? 

On top of the eyeball squad, Kirby also has to battle a whole slew of intergalactic threats; like Marx and Magolor, who on two separate occasions both trick Kirby into handing over some kind of magical artifact that grant them the power of a god.

Blade: Weren't those the guys you said they were your friends?

Then there's President Haltmann and his secretary Susie, who travel around in an u.f.o mechanizing entire planets, including possibly the entire planet earth.

Tiff: The pink-haired lady we met before!? But she seemed so nice!?

There's Sectonia, the queen who spent so much time looking into a mirror that she turned into a bee.

Taranza: 😨

Dameta: Well, that's one way to put it.

As well as the completely original characters from the mirror dimension.

Dameta: ....

Gala: Ha! That's you get!

Rats, and last but not least Nightmare.

All the Kirby Anime Group:  Nightmare!!!!

Dameta: How dare they talk about Daroach that way!!

Nobody really knows what his deal is, but he likes to hang in the fountain of dreams, and honestly can't blame him, the music there is pretty tight.

Game Dedede: I do gotta admit, it is a banger.

Bandana: You majesty!!

So you might be thinking to yourself, with all these powerful enemies, how does one single gumball compete.

Kirby: Hey!

Well with the power of friendship of course, and by the power of friendship I mean being the reincarnated form of a god.

Customer Service: A god!?

Let's get into the backstory, so the creator of the Kirby universe is this god/being/source of all life, called Void. Almost nothing is known about it except that when it comes across high amounts of positive or negative emotions, it reincarnates itself into a physical form. 

Customer Service Thinking: *Hmm, new information...*

With the former being an all powerful being determined to spread happiness and love.

Sword & Tuff: All powerful being!

And the latter being an all powerful being determined to do the opposite.

Blade & Tiff: Wait, what does he mean by that?

To Be Continued.

Tiff: Wait, you can't just cut it off like that-

News:

Dameta = Dark Meta Knight

Gala = Galacta Knight

I ship Darkroach, it's my own opinion, and if you don't like it leave.

I'll try updating more this year.